PDA

View Full Version : Not Following....

Buldog
04-01-2006, 10:31 PM
the Lethbridge and Calgary series...but one thing I noticed tonight it seems as if referee Mark MacIsaac had his head stuck somewhere in Calgary tonight...the Hurricanes were asset 11 minors to the Hitmen 2...sounds like he was a real prize...hope this MacIsaac isn't assigned to work any Pat's/Blades series

Buldog

loudi94
04-01-2006, 11:00 PM
I don't complain about the reffing as a rule. Having said that, I'm not sure what the deal is with this ref and the 'Canes. Although this might have something to do with it. During the last exhibition season this season, there were so many penalties called against the Hurricanes, The Hurricanes assistant coach was tossed, and a fan chucked a waterbottle at him during the mandatory shootout after the game. The pattern of penalties didn't change all season.
Can't wait for game 6 should be good. I bet the chant of "Pohhggeeee" will be audible during the broadcast all game.

RunTheGoalie
04-02-2006, 12:13 AM
The Hurricanes were remarkably undiciplined this afternoon, but the PP breakdown probably should have more closely matched game 4, which was 10-5. Calgary certantly did get away with a couple of pretty obvious penalties, especially in the third.