PDA

View Full Version : Next Year's Overager Poll

Tiger Trauma
04-02-2006, 06:04 AM
I know its a bit early but.........(you can make multiple picks)

Next year we will have 6 overagers. I would expect maybe 1 to be picked up in the expansion draft.

Which 3 guys would you like to keep in a tigers uniform next hockey season?

Dorsett - Feisty, hard worker, other teams hate him, oh yeah he can get some points too

Robertson - Good speed, playmaking ability, starting to find a good touch around the net

Curilla- Recieved at the deadline, a little small, but fast/Import

Psurny - HARD worker, comes to the rink every night to do his thing. Top line guy, works on powerplay, stands up for teammates/Import

Stevens - Sniper/playmaker....Lacks a little speed but he can fight, and make defensemen look like pylons

Keetley - OUR #1 goalie this year...Sure he has some bad games, But plays pretty consistent overall

Please Tiger Fans Only.

Willie will have some tough choices for next year
This is assuming barker wont be back.

grainbear
04-02-2006, 08:11 AM
With only 1 19 yearold and and 1 European , I would love to see the Canes add Dorsett and Psurney from your team to ours. Wouldn,t that keep our friendly relationship going between the two Southern Alberta neighbors

CatFan
04-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Are you sure he qualifies as a 20 year old? He doesn't turn 20 until half way through the season (Dec. 20). I thought the cutoff for turning 20 was in October or something.

CatFan
04-02-2006, 01:13 PM
I looked it up and he ends up being classed an overager because of 11 days. Crap!! Anyway, I also have a feeling Roman Psurny may end up playing in the AHL next season as well.

Dwight Schrute
04-02-2006, 05:46 PM
isnt psurny drafted by the rangers ?
wouldnt he need to be signed by june 1st or re enter the draft ? either way i think he will be playing pro hockey next year

Tiger Trauma
04-02-2006, 10:43 PM
Yeah...I was debating whether i should include psurny or not. HE has a good chance he will be playing pro, but i decided to include him as well

nivek_wahs
04-03-2006, 05:49 AM
Please Tiger Fans Only.

I didn't notice this until after I picked... :laugh: .

nivek_wahs
04-03-2006, 05:53 AM
I looked it up and he ends up being classed an overager because of 11 days. Crap!! Anyway, I also have a feeling Roman Psurny may end up playing in the AHL next season as well.

Just a note: ANY player born in 1986 will be classed as a 20 year-old regardless if he is born on Jan. 1 or Dec. 31. :thumb: