PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Effort!

Rammer
04-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Well Ice another season has ended up a little shorter than your efforts reflect. Tough to draw a team like the Rockets in the first round of the playoffs, but that is what the cards laid out for you. Hold your head up high knowing that you gave an honest effort, and most importantly made the City of Cranbrook and area fans very proud of both your conduct and dedication.

For those of you who are moving on, best of luck to your future, and for those of you returning next season, we will be here once again to support you. :clap:

Chipper
04-03-2006, 03:36 PM
I can echo the remarks of Rammer and say that we were expected to be a bottom 5 team in the league and we ended up challenging with the elite teams I am proud to be an Ice fan and look forward to next season. Have a great summer and good luck to the 20 year olds and next year will be another exciting year for the Ice and the fans.

Beaner
04-03-2006, 03:54 PM
A good year for sure for the ICE.

Now get your butts over to the eastern conference where you belong. :wave: ;) :laugh:

Chipper
04-03-2006, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=Beaner]A good year for sure for the ICE.

Now get your butts over to the eastern conference where you belong. /QUOTE]
:laugh: Yea I was thinking the same thing this morning. I am going to have to get Billy or Haf to rearrange us Swift Current.

Now someone go out and take out those Rockets. :burningma Its time for a new champion! They are an awesome club and have great management and coaching almost a dynasty but if someone can take them out this year many teams would be happy. Its hard when you are on top and every one is gunning for you ;)