PDA

View Full Version : 07 Memorial Cup ticket packages

bandwagonboy
04-05-2006, 07:10 AM
http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/11003B70C1028C02?artistid=1018478&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=9

I wasn't planning on going but $339 for a nine game ticket package is pretty reasonable. The problem is I'm not a CHL season ticket holder. Does anybody know when these tickets go on sale for the general public and if they'll be offering a similar deal? Or should I just suck up to a season ticket holder and get them that way?

Stay-Puft
04-05-2006, 08:56 AM
Where do you get the information for this package (ie: offer code, password)? I haven't seen any info down here in TC, or maybe I'm blind.

Beaner
04-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Well looking at that info the STH presale goes to 8/14/06 so, I would say the general public can start buying tickets sometime after the middle of August.

Kristi
04-05-2006, 12:43 PM
http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/11003B70C1028C02?artistid=1018478&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=9

I wasn't planning on going but $339 for a nine game ticket package is pretty reasonable. The problem is I'm not a CHL season ticket holder. Does anybody know when these tickets go on sale for the general public and if they'll be offering a similar deal? Or should I just suck up to a season ticket holder and get them that way?

Everett has packages for sale. You can call the Silvertips office and buy now. There are no lower bowl packages left though. (they only got 32)

Beaner
04-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Where do you get the information for this package (ie: offer code, password)? I haven't seen any info down here in TC, or maybe I'm blind.

Sounds like the only team that has given out the code to their STH's is Everett. If you are really interested I would call your teams ticket office and find out what the heck is going on.

Kristi
04-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Sounds like the only team that has given out the code to their STH's is Everett. If you are really interested I would call your teams ticket office and find out what the heck is going on.

We were not given a code. You have to fill out a form, sign it and take it to the office with your deposit.

Rooselk
04-08-2006, 07:10 PM
That's right. Silvertips season ticket holders were notified by email earlier this week. I downloaded the form and dropped it by the office along with my deposit.

N.W. Bruin
04-19-2006, 11:42 PM

Information came in the mail from the Bruins' office. Note: There were no tickets left in the lower bowl or first five rows in the upper bowl. The only place where there might come open is if Giant season ticket holders don't pick up the option for Memorial Cup tickets. I got Sec 11 - Row 9 - Seat 1 as my second seat (costed $302.75 including ticket master fees).