PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Rivalries

WHEATMAN
04-05-2006, 06:09 PM
during the last 5 years what do you think are some of the best playoff rivalries?

Triton
04-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Brandon/PA series have been heated IMO.

Flathead
04-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Swift and the Hat are very intense.

LifelongChiefsFan
04-05-2006, 08:03 PM
I can only go by series against the Chiefs, since they are the only series that I seriously follow, but Spokane/Portland series are always very good. Those two teams are usually pretty physical, and there are always alot of overtime games. I can't recall a Spokane/Portland series that didn't go at least six (although I may be forgetting one) and most go seven.

bandwagonboy
04-05-2006, 09:14 PM
Swift and the Hat are very intense.

Maybe on the white board but on the ice it's been pretty one sided.

I'd say that Medicine Hat and Red Deer have had some very intense playoff meetings.

dondo
04-06-2006, 02:12 PM
I'd have to say Giants/Rockets series have been good

Beaner
04-06-2006, 02:15 PM
I'd have to say Giants/Rockets series have been good

We really need a few more series before I would call it a rivalry, but last years series was fantastic.

Hopefully we get another Vancouver/Kelowna series this year as it should be great.

dondo
04-06-2006, 02:18 PM
We really need a few more series before I would call it a rivalry, but last years series was fantastic.

Hopefully we get another Vancouver/Kelowna series this year as it should be great.

agreed beaner - call it more the beginnings of a great rivalry which we saw glimpses of during this season as well.

and yes go Rockets.. kill the 'Tips!!