PDA

View Full Version : CGY/MJ on Shaw

Beaner
04-07-2006, 11:52 AM
from,www.whl.ca,

Calgary Hitmen vs Moose Jaw Warriors, 2006 WHL Playoff Series - LIVE ON SHAW TV
Created: Apr 7, 2006

+ Enlarge CALGARY, AB - Ron Robison, Commissioner of the Western Hockey League and Shaw Cablesystems today announced that the entire second round series of the 2006 WHL Playoffs between the Calgary Hitmen versus the Moose Jaw Warriors will be televised live on Shaw TV and Star Choice throughout Western Canada. This is the third year that Shaw has produced the playoffs and broadcast them to western Canadians.

In addition, Shaw TV will also broadcast a full series in the WHL Conference Finals as well as the entire WHL Championship series throughout Western Canada. Following each round of the WHL Playoffs, WHL and Shaw TV will announce the series that will be broadcast.

The first two games of the series begin Saturday, April 8th at 12:00 PM MDT and Sunday, April 9th at 2:00 PM MST from the Pengrowth Saddledome in Calgary.

The following is the entire Calgary Hitmen vs. Moose Jaw Warriors Schedule:

Calgary Hitmen vs. Moose Jaw Warriors

Saturday, April 8, Moose Jaw @ Calgary, 12:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 9, Moose Jaw @ Calgary, 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 11, Calgary @ Moose Jaw, 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 12, Calgary @ Moose Jaw, 7:00 p.m.
Friday, April 14, Moose Jaw @ Calgary, 7:00 p.m.*
Sunday, April 16, Calgary @ Moose Jaw, 7:00 p.m.*
Wednesday, April 19, Moose Jaw @ Calgary, 7:00 p.m.*

Check your TV listings for channel location.
* - If necessary
* - All times are local

The entire 2006 WHL Playoff schedule can be found at www.whl.ca.

Shaw Communications Inc. is a diversified Canadian communications company whose core business is providing broadband cable television, Internet and satellite direct-to-home ("DTH") services to approximately 2.9 million customers. Shaw is traded on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges (Symbol: TSX - SJR.B, NYSE - SJR).

The Western Hockey League, a leading supplier of talent to the National Hockey League and Canada’s National Team, currently have 21 member franchises operating throughout Western Canada and the U.S. Pacific Northwest.

No surprise here.

dondo
04-07-2006, 11:57 AM
two afternoon games to start ---- ***? :confused:

Swando
04-07-2006, 06:00 PM
***...... :burningma

nelson951
04-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Blame the flames.

The_Vulk
04-09-2006, 01:44 PM
So when are they going to start offering games on ExpressVu?

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-09-2006, 06:45 PM
So when are they going to start offering games on ExpressVu?
I was going to ask the same question.

I was hoping that they would show the Tigers Vs Blades series but I went to both games 1 & 2. It looks like Bell Expressvu will only show the Memorail Cup games(like they did last year) I hope they change it though because I am getting sick and tired of having to wait until the Memorial Cup to watch some CHL hockey.

It does not help that I live in Saskatchewan and the Blades do not get TV coverage,from Express Vu(but on Shaw they do show more Blades games) :burningma