PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Future

Warrior Fan
04-10-2006, 02:35 PM
Warriors will have a different look next season but I think we wil still be okay

Our top line should be a group of 18's that are returning.
Smith Wray Holzapfel
McArdle Herman Gillen
McKenzie Bast Robinson
Grecica Prokop Labreche

Hull, Haag, Nyren, Barkwell will all be looking for room on this roster as well.

Simpson Grundling
Chapman Erhardt
Sutter Stanton
Maetche

Suer and Hamonic will be 16's next season looking to make some noise as well

Perricone

Jebson, Karamebelas and Friesen will all be looking for a spot as well. Jebson should have a good shot being a 17 and looking good in camp last season.

Sure looks good on the youth front. The next few seasons could be very birghtr with a well managed team.

Perricone needs to work on some things but will make the team as a 19 year old and will be expected to lead.

Hatguy
04-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Okay, two questions. Why is Smith on the first line? I think it would be Gillen and Holzapfel and or Herman or something, assuming Jones doesn't return. Second, what happened to Zetariuk? I'd rather have Zetariuk than Simpson, if Jones returns.

Warrior Fan
04-11-2006, 11:19 AM
I don't see Gillen playing first line EVER. I wasn't really listing them in order of importance. More so by position and how they fit. Herman is a winger so he doens't really fit with Kendall. I think that we will need a high end Center to play with Kendall.

Zetariuk is going to be in a tough position. He is going to have to come to camp and earn the position. Next season is going to be a bit of a dive in the standings for sure. We will still be ahead of PA and should make the playoffs.

I think it is the time to really set up strength for the next season or 2. Build a championship RUN team. Meaning a team with a great future of very skilled kids top to bottom. I think we will be fine but I dont see much room for Zetariuk. 20's have to be your absolute best players. Not that simpson fits that role but he is a step up for sure.

Hatguy
04-11-2006, 03:25 PM
We're elidgable to hold 3 20 year old's though and you only have two in Simpson and Gillen. Lang should be able to pull some trades if we need different players.

Warrior Fan
04-11-2006, 09:47 PM
We're elidgable to hold 3 20 year old's though and you only have two in Simpson and Gillen. Lang should be able to pull some trades if we need different players.

We need a high end centerman and a high end dman like Hansen