PDA

View Full Version : CFL Dispersal Draft

Hatguy
04-12-2006, 01:50 PM
The CFL dispersal draft to dish out the old Renegade's players will be held soon. The Roughriders dealt Cory Holmes, Scott Gordan and their #1 pick in the Canadian College draft to get Hamilton's first pick. So it looks like Saskatchewan will pick up Kerry Joseph with the first pick. I don't know what Winnipeg will do with their second pick, then Saskatchewan picks again.

langdak
04-12-2006, 02:43 PM
Draft Finished

ROUND 1
# TEAM PLAYER POS
1 SSK (from HAM) Kerry Joseph QB
2 WPG Ibrahim Khan OL
3 SSK Jason Armstead WR
4 CGY Cam Yeow LB
5 WPG (from TOR) Val St. Germain OL
6 BCL Korey Banks DB
7 MTL Kai Ellis DB
8 EDM Anthony Collier DB

ROUND 2
# TEAM PLAYER POS
1 HAM Pat Fleming P
2 TOR (from WPG) Marc Pilon DL
3 SSK Cory Hathaway FB
4 CGY Markus Howell WR
5 WPG (from TOR) Brad Banks QB
6 BCL Matt Kirk DL
7 MTL Greg Moss DB
8 EDM Sean Suisham K

ROUND 3
# TEAM PLAYER POS
1 HAM Gilles Lezi FB
2 WPG Hakeem Kashama DL
3 SSK Charles Howard DT
4 CGY Crance Clemons DB
5 TOR David Azzi WR
6 BCL Sean Weston DB
7 MTL D'wayne Taylor DB
8 EDM L.P. Ladouceur DT

ROUND 4
# TEAM PLAYER POS
1 HAM Greg Bearman DB
2 WPG Cameron Legault DL
3 SSK Donald Ruiz DB
4 CGY Jason Thomas QB
5 TOR Sean Poole OL
6 BCL Sandro Sciortino K
7 MTL Brandon Evans OL
8 EDM Pat Woodcock WR

ROUND 5
# TEAM PLAYER POS
1 HAM Steve Smith DB
2 WPG Lenard Semajuste FB
3 SSK Pass -
4 CGY Greg Cole LB
5 TOR Sean Bennett RB
6 BCL Anthony Jones WR
7 MTL Dwayne Levels LB
8 EDM Israel Idonije DE

ROUND 6
# TEAM PLAYER POS
1 HAM Pass -
2 WPG Henri Childs RB
3 SSK Trevor Kine OT
4 CGY Canary Knight DT
5 TOR Sean Riley WR
6 BCL Pass -
7 MTL Kenny Smith DL
8 EDM Pass -

ROUND 7
# TEAM PLAYER POS
1 HAM Pass -
2 WPG Robert Grant DB
3 SSK Allen Burrell WR
4 CGY Jamaal Perry WR
5 TOR Roderick Warren WR
6 BCL Pass -
7 MTL David Ashkinaz OL
8 EDM Pass -

ROUND 8
# TEAM PLAYER POS
1 HAM Pass -
2 WPG Pass -
3 SSK Pass -
4 CGY Pass -
5 TOR Pass -
6 BCL Pass -
7 MTL Jeremy Pearl DB
8 EDM Pass

ROUND 9
# TEAM PLAYER POS
1 HAM Pass -
2 WPG Pass -
3 SSK Pass -
4 CGY Pass -
5 TOR Pass -
6 BCL Pass -
7 MTL Chris Duncan WR
8 EDM Pass -

Fight Guy
04-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Well...I was kinda pissed when I heard they traded Holmes...but the Riders got exactly what they wanted. I hope this will get us going!

:bounce: GO RIDERS!!! :bounce:

Hatguy
04-12-2006, 04:06 PM
I think it was a good day for the Riders. We got a good QB and a good reciever. Holmes was great, but you gotta give a little to get a little. In this case we gave a lot to get a lot. We had to trade Holmes, Kenton Keith doesn't have much value with all these rumors hanging around.

Number_4
04-12-2006, 04:08 PM
The Riders will be a new team next year, thats for sure. I just cant believe the amount of players that they have lost, either to free agency or trades. Its gonna be interesting next year, thats for sure.

And Hamilton, the team that I cheer for, now has Corey Holmes. Yay! lol.... gonna have fun rubbing that in my dads face. lol

Triton
04-12-2006, 04:26 PM
The Riders will be a new team next year, thats for sure. I just cant believe the amount of players that they have lost, either to free agency or trades. Its gonna be interesting next year, thats for sure.

And Hamilton, the team that I cheer for, now has Corey Holmes. Yay! lol.... gonna have fun rubbing that in my dads face. lol

You cheer for the Tigercats and your from Saskatchewan :skeptical ?LOL...thats okay,Montreal has been my favourite team since their days as the Baltimore CFLers.I used to also like the Las Vegas Posse and the Birmingham Baracudas.

I follow the roughriders but I dunno there's just something about the Als that I love.

Flathead
04-15-2006, 04:14 PM
I think it was a good day for the Riders. We got a good QB and a good reciever. Holmes was great, but you gotta give a little to get a little. In this case we gave a lot to get a lot. We had to trade Holmes, Kenton Keith doesn't have much value with all these rumors hanging around.
What's the Keith rumors??

Sput
04-16-2006, 12:59 PM
From what I saw, the Riders and Ti-cats made the biggest improvements from the dispersal. I'd love to see the old home town green and white make the Grey Cup again soon.

Dwight Schrute
04-16-2006, 08:29 PM
im gonna miss holmes
so now the riders have kerry joseph nealon greene and marcus crandell at qb ??? who is getting traded

WHEATMAN
04-16-2006, 09:37 PM
im gonna miss holmes
so now the riders have kerry joseph nealon greene and marcus crandell at qb ??? who is getting traded

I would like to see Nealon Greene in Winnipeg, Kevin Glenn is to inconsistent, If the Bombers expect to do anything they need a good pivot to get the ball to stegall. If they can upgrade Glenn the Bombers should do fine.