PDA

View Full Version : Funk back soon??

Beaner
04-12-2006, 06:08 PM
Just finished listening to Don Hay in the pre-pre-game show, and he stated that Funk was skating with the Hawks. No idea if he will actually play tonight.

Anyone heard anything about when or if he will be back?

GF71
04-12-2006, 07:32 PM
He sat in front of me for both games here. He was looking pretty anxious, especially when the Giants started smoking the 'hawks. VERY cranky after the game which is no suprise. His dad was beaking some Giants fans in the area after Brule got speared whg were voicing their dis-pleasure. Mikey jumped in and started beaking for a bit too. What did they expect sitting in the crowd at the PC? Kinda silly, but i guess it showed his competitive instincts. Portland should pray for his return...they need his size. Arguably their best player.

Beaner
04-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Funk is back and playing tonight, has looked pretty good thus far.

BONGHIT1
04-13-2006, 11:23 AM
LOOKED GOOD LAST NIGHT, EXCEPT FOR 1 SITUATION.. ANYONE CARE TO TAKE A GUESS AS WHEN THAT WAS? :spineyes: :dead: :burningma

GORDICHUCK DIDNT HAVE TOO STELLAR OF A GAME EITHER..

HE WAS OUT THERE FOR AT LEAST 3 OF THE GIANTS 4 GOALS..

langdak
04-13-2006, 11:41 AM
LOOKED GOOD LAST NIGHT, EXCEPT FOR 1 SITUATION.. ANYONE CARE TO TAKE A GUESS AS WHEN THAT WAS? :spineyes: :dead: :burningma

GORDICHUCK DIDNT HAVE TOO STELLAR OF A GAME EITHER..

HE WAS OUT THERE FOR AT LEAST 3 OF THE GIANTS 4 GOALS..

He was out there for the 3 even strength goals, i dont know about the PP one though as i only listened on the radio

Beaner
04-13-2006, 11:44 AM
LOOKED GOOD LAST NIGHT, EXCEPT FOR 1 SITUATION.. ANYONE CARE TO TAKE A GUESS AS WHEN THAT WAS?

I know!!! I know!!! :) :clap: :)

Did it have something to do with a certain stretch pass right down the center of the ice.........

BONGHIT1
04-13-2006, 04:31 PM
WE HAVE A WINNER!

YOUR PRIZE

HOME ICE ADVANTAGE AGAINST THE DIVERS! :clown: