PDA

View Full Version : Grabner/Army invited to NHL draft combine

Jimmypop316
04-12-2006, 07:05 PM
http://www.nhl.com/news/2006/04/268346.html

All the Top Prospects are going to be there.

Good Luck to Army and Grabner.

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Is a very talented Young goalie,he deserves the invite,I wish that he was still a member of the Blades,but in Spokane he will be the #1 next season(I would think,he would still be the backup to Jim Watt if Khudobin leaves(he probably will)

Anyways congrats to Army and I wish him the best of luck in the future. :thumb: :clap:

Jimmypop316
04-12-2006, 11:53 PM
Is a very talented Young goalie,he deserves the invite,I wish that he was still a member of the Blades,but in Spokane he will be the #1 next season(I would think,he would still be the backup to Jim Watt if Khudobin leaves(he probably will)

Anyways congrats to Army and I wish him the best of luck in the future. :thumb: :clap:

If Khud is going to be 20, I'm sure hes good as gone. 20 year old foreign players just aren't the best to keep around since they take up two spots. I hope Jimmy does get the starting job next year though, he definately deserves it.

As for the Chiefs: I think its Armys position to lose, but it does sound like we will have 3 talented goalies coming into camp next year to try for it. If Stehr improves, he can have a good shot. We've also got a good 16 yearold netminder in Kuemper and also an amazing list player in Tokarski.

Can't wait for Training Camp and new season!!!

rezstyle
05-04-2006, 09:21 AM
If Khud is going to be 20, I'm sure hes good as gone. 20 year old foreign players just aren't the best to keep around since they take up two spots. I hope Jimmy does get the starting job next year though, he definately deserves it.

As for the Chiefs: I think its Armys position to lose, but it does sound like we will have 3 talented goalies coming into camp next year to try for it. If Stehr improves, he can have a good shot. We've also got a good 16 yearold netminder in Kuemper and also an amazing list player in Tokarski.

Can't wait for Training Camp and new season!!!

Where do you get all your information on the up and comers we have? I've never really looked into it too much, but didn't see anything on the chief's site.