PDA

View Full Version : Warriors game 4

Warrior Fan
04-12-2006, 11:32 PM
I thought the Warriors played a solid game tonight. Couple of breakdowns and a great game by Pogge and the series is tied at 2. I don't think the Hitmen are going to want to allow the Warriors the kind of chances they had tonight for the rest of the series. Pogge was nothing short of spectacular tonight. Great game to watch. Second goal seemed to deflate them a bit tonight. I am sure they will be ready to work on Friday in Calgary. Fans will get to see a real good hockey game.

Good work by both teams tonight. Congrats on a great game Pogge.

peatfan
04-13-2006, 01:00 AM
Solid game by both teams. Pogge was definately the star of the game. Blair Jones has really impressed me this series. Never thought much of him prior to this series. That's one good thing in a playoff series, players you might overlook during the year for one reason or another, all of a sudden you notice. That Erhardt on your defense looks like he has a good future.
Hopefully game 5 will be another barn burner. Can't wait. :groovy:

Warrior Fan
04-13-2006, 09:59 AM
The chances we had last night were amazing. We usually bury those chances but tonight we couldn't get the handle on them. I am sure we will rebound nicely. Joey played extremely well again tonight. That breakaway save was perfect.
Game 5 will be a beauty to watch for sure.
Shultz is a much better dman that I have ever expected. He is a solid defensive presence.