PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh

IamBatman
04-13-2006, 09:23 AM
Well, looks like it is gut check time for the Rockets. What do they have to do to win some games? Maybe pull their heads out of their butts? If the Rockets have one thing going for them, it is that they have been in this situation before. Last year they were down 3-1 to Seattle.

I think the bottom line is that the Rockets just don't have the hot goalie this year. Yeomans hasn't won any games for the Rockets yet, and I think he is due.

04-13-2006, 10:56 AM
I dont understand, they have a high shot count, but they just cant seem to get any goals.

Its really disappointing.
If yeomans gets his act together they should be good... a couple more goals couldnt hurt either... Its getting really frustrating to watch..

LifelongChiefsFan
04-14-2006, 09:51 PM
I thought that the road team won the first six games of the Sea/Kel series last year...meaning they were only down 3-2...I may be mistaken though...either way Kelowna better come up with some scoring and quick...they are trailing 2-1 heading into the 3rd.

SimonTemplar
04-18-2006, 04:13 PM
Funny but this sounded very familiar to last years Memorial Cup here in London. Kelowna were just awsome on that Shea Weber led defence but just didn't have the fire power of London or Rimouski.

Ottawa ,,,ah forget it after Battachio there where cinderella's...