PDA

View Full Version : Blake Comeau

mccabe23
02-08-2005, 07:12 PM
What's the word on Comeau? Heard he was or may be suspended? Anybody hear anything? I hope it wasn't for that hit on Richards as I thought that was a good, clean hit. Perhaps I missed something? :confused:

Teaps
02-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Fines / Suspensions

Zack FitzGerald of the Seattle Thunderbirds has been suspended for one game for his actions versus Portland on February 4.

Braydon Coburn of the Portland Winter Hawks has been suspended for one game for his actions at Seattle on February 4.

Michael Wall of the Everett Silvertips has been suspended for one game under supplemental discipline for his actions versus Seattle on February 5.

The Everett Silvertips have been fined $250.00 for a warm-up violation versus Seattle on February 5.

Chris Durand of the Seattle Thunderbirds has been suspended for one game for receiving a gross misconduct at Everett on February 5.

Brent Howarth of the Kelowna Rockets has been suspended for one game for receiving a game misconduct at Kamloops on February 5.

No Comeau. What the hell did Howarth do?

mccabe23
02-08-2005, 09:36 PM
I heard Howarth left the bench during the Weber/Kassian fight. What's with the warm-up violation fine in Everett?

kelownakarl
02-08-2005, 09:57 PM
I wouldn't say Howarth left the bench. Well I guess he did but it didnt do anything. During the Weber-Kassian fights, Ben (Mary-Kate) Olson from the Blazers was trying to fight anyone in sight between the benches and he went after Darzins by spearing him and pushing him and I guess Howarth came off the bench to protect his teammate, but the ref broke it up as the linesmen were concentrating on the big tilt.

mccabe23
02-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Where do you find a listing for suspensions on whl.ca?

J23
02-09-2005, 12:14 AM
Where do you find a listing for suspensions on whl.ca?

Suspensions can be found on the main page of www.whl.ca under 'WHL headlines'. Click on that and scroll down to the very bottom of the page, there should be a list of fines and suspensions. :)

Teaps
02-09-2005, 01:57 PM
-Blake Comeau of the Kelowna Rockets has been suspended for two games under supplemental discipline for his actions versus Kamloops on February 4th. One game of the suspension has been served.

kelownakarl
02-09-2005, 03:26 PM
-Blake Comeau of the Kelowna Rockets has been suspended for two games under supplemental discipline for his actions versus Kamloops on February 4th. One game of the suspension has been served.
what did he do?

mccabe23
02-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Poor decision by the league. :burningma

Jovorock
02-09-2005, 05:25 PM
Poor decision by the league. :burningma
This league is inconsitant in their judgements and suspensions. I'm still pissed off Big Snake never got suspended for his hit last year on Weber. :mad:

kelownakarl
02-09-2005, 05:33 PM
What happened here with Comeau? I seemed to have missed something.

mccabe23
02-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Not sure if it's true or not but I heard it was his hit on Richards against Kamloops last friday. Someone said it was an attempt to injure and a head shot. I saw the hit and it looked fine to me but I was at the other end of the arena so who knows.