PDA

View Full Version : depth chart/euro and bantam draft

wango tango
04-17-2006, 01:05 PM
in no particular order blades depth chart for next season.

lw - macangus, geric, cameron, crowley
c - rabbit, mccrae, gillies, cloud, toomey, patterson
rw - setoguchi, macaulay, zasitko, lamoureux, hebert

d - cole, panchyson, funk, ward, zahn, macpherson, schulz, stebner.

g - watt, holtby, dyck

looking at that list the blades will be looking at euro wingers for the import draft, as they have good depth at center.

bantam draft will probably focus on defense, wingers, and goalies.

blades 20's for next season rabbit, cole, and schulz (schulz being the least likely out of the three to be back). seeing how few starts watt got, riding khudobin down the stretch or not, doesn't make me confident he'll be the guy next season.

will molleken be back behind the bench next season or will he move up to the office full time?

the blades have some needs and they have assets to trade so look for this depth chart to get shaken up.

train hard in the offseason and see you next year.

Blades 4 Life!
04-18-2006, 02:34 AM
Ya I agree with you. The Blades should draft a European Winger and other areas draft batam players. The europeans uaually make good wingers or goalies. Look how good our wingers have been. Zdenek Bahensky and Bjorn Svenson which is now with MJ have all been good picks for Wingers. I don't think that the Blades need any goaltending or Defense but Mollenken might think differently. He could make an amazing draft/move or he could pick the worst player to pick froma and reck the Blades chances of making the playoffs. MOLLEKEN has mad alright dicisions so far and I hope it doesn't stop here! Season Of 2006-2007 GoBladesGo :thumb:

Trav
04-18-2006, 11:15 AM
Mollleken will go after a forward and a defensemen in the euro draft but getting two forwards would be nice to. Doubt we'd see a goaltender picked again lol but I guess u never know, Molleken surprised many of us last June. I'm sure he'll find two quality guys. He has a lot of contacts I'm sure to use to scout players. Does anyone know when the euro draft is?

Triton
04-18-2006, 11:23 AM
Mollleken will go after a forward and a defensemen in the euro draft but getting two forwards would be nice to. Doubt we'd see a goaltender picked again lol but I guess u never know, Molleken surprised many of us last June. I'm sure he'll find two quality guys. He has a lot of contacts I'm sure to use to scout players. Does anyone know when the euro draft is?

-The expansion draft is on June 1st
-May 4th is when the WHL Bantam Draft is held
-June 24th,and 25th is when the NHL Entry Draft is held
-June 28th is when the CHL Import Draft is held this year.

Koivu 11
04-21-2006, 11:42 AM
Maybe we could clone Khudobin and draft the clone?