PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic..........2010 Olympic Apparel

Kristi
04-19-2006, 03:06 PM
Can anyone guide me to where there is a good selection for sale?

Thanks!! :)

Carebear
04-19-2006, 03:10 PM
The Bay (HBC).

There's one right downtown (I don't know what street it's on because I suck at being in downtown Vancouver! haha)

Colin
04-19-2006, 03:18 PM
The Bay (HBC).

There's one right downtown (I don't know what street it's on because I suck at being in downtown Vancouver! haha)

It's on Granville :) right at the Granville SkyTrain station, I do believe. I've never actually been to that store but I've seen it a bunch of times when taking the SkyTrain to concerts downtown.

Carebear
04-19-2006, 03:19 PM
It's on Granville :) right at the Granville SkyTrain station, I do believe. I've never actually been to that store but I've seen it a bunch of times when taking the SkyTrain to concerts downtown.

Yes, thats it!
I knew it was at one of the skytrain stations, just didn't know which one.

Kristi
04-19-2006, 05:17 PM
Thank you! That's where I was thinking. We are going to Granville Island so it won't be anything to swing up there! :)

Carebear
04-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Thank you! That's where I was thinking. We are going to Granville Island so it won't be anything to swing up there! :)

Granville Island ownz.
If you ever have a free evening up here..go to the Vancouver TheatreSports on Granville Island...absolutely HILARIOUS!

Crosby rules
04-20-2006, 02:50 PM
Hey Kristi, if there is a Zellers store in van, they will have to, the bay and zellers are in one they belong to the same business.