PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations!

Kristi
04-19-2006, 09:54 PM
Congrats on making the Eastern Conference Final! I'm cheering for you guys!! :)

Kristi

3rebels
04-19-2006, 10:04 PM
How to go Warriors, the BEST Team Won !!!

LifelongChiefsFan
04-19-2006, 10:06 PM
Congratulations MJ!!! What an awesome turnaround!

SectionNDeserter
04-19-2006, 11:03 PM
Yes! Congratulations, always sad to see Calgary lose. Oh wait... No it isn't! :groovy:

Triton
04-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Congrats.For this being the first time ever that the tribe have gone past the 2nd round.You are now in unchartered territory.You have re-written the Warrior record books.Unfortunately your next opponent is Medicine Hat.I do think Medicine Hat will be too much for you.

peatfan
04-20-2006, 01:09 AM
Good series to win and a tough one for us to lose. Better team won, no excuses. Blair Jones was definately the MVP of the series and McArdle came to play tonight. Having Brouwer on the third line just gave the Warriors too much offense for the Hitmen. And it was nice to see no whining about the referees in any of the games. Much better series in all aspect than the one we had with Lethbridge (except for the final outcome). Good luck against the Tigers. Should be another 7 game tilt.

Warrior Fan
04-20-2006, 03:03 AM
I was worried when we were down 1-0. The storm came and man we were pumped. They just worked so hard. The Tigers are going to be well rested and very tough. I truely believed though that the toughest team in the Whl was the one we just played. Best D and Tending by far.

The Hat is deep at those area's but your team was stacked on the back end.

Look forward to the next one. Waited a long time for this and I am going to appreciate it for sure.

Flathead
04-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Way to go Warriors. I'm cheering for ya here in Swift. Don't let Dorsett get under your skin, and don't let their dmen have time to set up. Best of luck, to bad your series isn't on shaw.

Koivu 11
04-21-2006, 11:52 AM
Good job knocking off CGY. It's good to see 2 small market teams from the East make it. You have a lot more skill up front, watch out for the trap.
Good luck, and hopefully, you'll beat the Giants too!

CHtoo
04-22-2006, 10:15 PM
Well done. You've got a minimum of four more games. Hopefully you can finish off the Tigers and become Giant killers.