PDA

View Full Version : Warriors vs the Tigers

Warrior Fan
04-20-2006, 04:32 PM
This will be a good series as well. I think that people in MJ will never be satisfied but I am proud of these boys. They have shown incredible character and poise. I am impressed with their desire to win and win for each other. You can't say enough about Zetariuk, (playing with eye taped open) Grundling, (rushing back to play), and last but not least Brouwer.

The Tigers are a well rested team with decent goaltending (not as good as Calgary) and have a strong top 2 D. Barker and Russell may be as good as it gets for a one two punch in the Canadian Hockey League. Are they beatable? I would be a fool to say no. They boast a good offense and that offense is mainly led by the ability of Barker and Russell to pass/skate the puck out of the zone. The Tigers have played some good hockey and have beat some good teams. They deserve to be where they are no doubt. I am not prepared to sell the Warriors short. They came back in that series to win and did it very convincingly. I think the Tigers are going to have their hands full and the series will go at least 6 games. If the Warriors can manage a 3-2 lead coming home then we can win the series. If it goes 7 it will be much tougher.

Good luck to both squads. Can't wait til tomorrow. I have my tickets already.

Blades 4 Life!
04-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Ya Mj and MH is going to be one of the best series of this years playoffs. Moose Jaw has better forwards/Scoring ability but Medicine Hat has better defense and goaltending. From experience, when the Blades where playing Medicine Hat, me and my friend(GoBladesGo BLEED BLUE) went to Medicine Hat for games 1 & 2 and saw games 3 & 4 back home in Saskatoon. Medicine Hat has the best defense in the whole league i think. Cam Barker, I hate the guy :burningma but he truly is one of the best players in the whl. When the Blades played Medicine Hat cam barker didnt play good at all. He couldnt keep the puck in on the power play and the Blades kept getting past him when he tryed to keep the puck in but Kris Russell would always help him out and the Blades couldnt get nothing out of it. I havent watched to many highlights of the Moose Jaw series but if you guying want to win you have to beat the big d-man on the dump-ins, get alot of traffic in front of Keatley and do not let Cam Barker un-load on his big shot. You dont really have to worry about there forwards to much. I believe that the Blades forwards were better and Moose Jaw seemed to shut them down every game you guys played us. Good defense can shut down any forwards(even Setoguchi) so you guys have to find a way to get past Barker, Russell and Baldwin. I kinda want Moose Jaw to win but if Medicine Hat wins, The blades and the fans can say that we got beat by the best!

SeventhHeaven4U
04-22-2006, 10:38 PM
I honestly didnt think they had enough steam to pull off that win tonite in OT, but once again, they came out with the desire to win and pulled it off. I have that happy tear thing goin on and hell, one hell of a rush happening!!! Another sleepless nite, but worth it!!! WTG Warriors!!! Joey was again incredible while Keetley showed a lacklustre game in net tonite. Zets, beautiful play to Boyd in OT for the winning goal!! Awesome game guys!!!! Lets make it 5 wins in a row Tuesday!!!!

:clap: WARRIORS GOT THE TIGGERS BY THE TAIL!!!! :clap:

Warrior Fan
04-23-2006, 05:06 PM
What the?????
I heard that the city had to shut down a street downtown because of fans spillinginto the streets. I heard the players were greeted as they arrived back home early Sunday morning. All this in a city where they don't want the team. Imagine that Mr. Swanson. Time to go sing your songs where someone might actually listen. I would suggest you don't run as I will be fighting you getting in city council til the end. I will not support you in your quest to be on city council ever again. Maybe you should move to Regina.

Hatguy
04-23-2006, 06:50 PM
What the?????
I heard that the city had to shut down a street downtown because of fans spillinginto the streets. I heard the players were greeted as they arrived back home early Sunday morning. All this in a city where they don't want the team. Imagine that Mr. Swanson. Time to go sing your songs where someone might actually listen. I would suggest you don't run as I will be fighting you getting in city council til the end. I will not support you in your quest to be on city council ever again. Maybe you should move to Regina.

Amen to that.

agent
04-24-2006, 04:33 PM
I called Cable Regina and was told they will be televising the following games on cable 7 (Shaw)
-Wed Apr 26th in MJ
-Sun Apr 30th in MJ
- Tues May 2nd in MH if needed
:groovy: