PDA

View Full Version : Moose Jaw vs. The Tigers thread

Blades 4 Life!
04-21-2006, 02:07 AM
I hope you guys come throw and beat the Moose Jaw Warriors. After watching the Blades series I have alot more respect for the Tigers. Even though the Tigers beat the Blades I am cheering for you guys. I also think that you guys have a better chance at advancing to the finals then the Warriors. The Tigers have a better defense and goaltending. With Cam Barker and Kris Russell on the ice, the Warriors will get nothing going. In the Blades series they shut down the to top lines, and Setoguchi didn't really get a good chance, he got a couple but not as much as the Pats series. Even though that the Warriors have better forwards then you guys, the defense will shut them down. Good defense and goal tending will win you hockey games. If Kealty is as good as he was in the Blades series you guys will win against the Warriors. If the Tigers win this Series, You guys wont have trouble betting the Giants or the Silvertips. The Tigers and Warriors I think were the best teams in the WhL. AFter watching the Tigers, they looked the most perpared and looked like the best team I watched all Season and your guys record shows it, The best record in the regular season and 8-0 in the playoffs. GoTigersGo in playoffs but GoBladesGo Forever!

loudi94
04-21-2006, 10:19 AM
I'll be the one to state the obvious.

I think you have the wrong board. :) :confused:

Tiger Trauma
04-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Moved it to the right one:)

Blades 4 Life!
04-21-2006, 09:47 PM
Why can't i post something about the tigers???? I was just saying that i want them to beat the Warriors. Sorry for living!

Tiger Trauma
04-22-2006, 01:16 AM
Why can't i post something about the tigers???? I was just saying that i want them to beat the Warriors. Sorry for living!

I believe he/she was just wondering why the tiger vs mj thread was posted in the lethbridge forum....I moved it back into this one!

Blades 4 Life!
04-22-2006, 01:27 AM
haha really, i didnt realize that, sorry for getting mad at ya guys, I wrote that thread really late and just before i went to bed. I have to watch out for next time

Tiger Trauma
04-22-2006, 01:30 AM
The atmosphere was pretty electric tonight...too bad our boys couldnt pull out the win.

The tigers played alright...they just didnt play the full 60 minutes...I though the tigers had more scoring chances...and probably could have deserved a different fate. Full credit to Mj for playing in a marathon series vs calgary, then showing up and stealing the first one out of our barn.

Tigers have to get more of their shots on the net...and not have too many defensive zone breakdowns. The first period was all in Moose Jaw's end, wheras the warriors were a diferent team in the second.

Cam barker crushed dustin boyd, in ther own end which provied a good spark to the crowd. We had lots of chances just couldnt bury them....as seems to be the reason when we lose.

Matsuoka did a good job reffing, he let the teams play, and only called the major penalties.

I wonder if fatigue will play a factor for game 2 tomorow for the warriors

Tiger Trauma
04-23-2006, 01:41 AM
Warriors are playing good right now.

A couple things the tigers need to improve upon:

I think if keetley plays his best and the tigers Defensive zone coverage improves....we could come back tied to the hat at 2 games apiece.

There are times in the game where you go...man the warriors are good.

But also there are times when you go...why are we down were kickin butt.

I want to be able to watch a few more games this season in the arena.

C'mon tigers...win that next game

Scout
04-23-2006, 11:28 AM
What the heck has happened to the Tigers. Have the Warriors figured out a way to shut you down or is Perricone playing that good. I never thought the Warriors would come out of your barn up 2-0 or any team for that matter. Whats up Tiger Trauma?

Scout

Tiger Trauma
04-23-2006, 03:32 PM
What the heck has happened to the Tigers. Have the Warriors figured out a way to shut you down or is Perricone playing that good. I never thought the Warriors would come out of your barn up 2-0 or any team for that matter. Whats up Tiger Trauma?

Scout

They are gettin the bounces right now. Keetley has let in a few softies. Moose jaw has a really good offence, and has got our team running around in our own end, for a few minutes here and there.

The tigers are gettin alot of chances too, but periiconne has had great positioning so far, and has managed to see most of the shots he has faced.

its not like their blowing us out of the water, as both games has been pretty close.

We just have to win a few more battles along the boards...and bury our offensive chances.

This series could of easily been tied.

Warrior Fan
04-24-2006, 02:07 PM
That is really helping the Warrior forwards out. I think Barker and Russell may be the best one two tandem in the league but Russell is small and is having a hard time handling our forwards along the boards down low. I also think that beyond those 2 our forwards are simply better than the D allowing the Warriors too many good scoring chances. If the Warriors could bury their chances it would be nice. Boyd all alone out front last game would have been a sure goal but for some reason he couldn't coral the pass. Maybe it was tipped just prior to hitting his stick but that looked to be a sure goal. I think the Tigers are way too good to take lightly as they are more than capable of winning 4 straight and ending the series in 6. I do have to say I sure like our chances as it sits right now.

Hatguy
04-24-2006, 02:41 PM
I'm sure it's poor goaltending not the defence that has been hurting the Tigers, but I haven't seen the highlights from the games so I don't know. The only thing Calgary's D had on Medicine Hat is the size. Shultz and Carson are huge and then they had Pogge in net.

wango tango
04-24-2006, 05:26 PM
They are gettin the bounces right now. Keetley has let in a few softies. Moose jaw has a really good offence, and has got our team running around in our own end, for a few minutes here and there.

its not like their blowing us out of the water, as both games has been pretty close.

This series could of easily been tied.

i hear you t.t. blades fans had the same sentiments after games two and three last round against medicine hat.

getting the bounces and timely goals can help the tigs climb back in it.