PDA

View Full Version : Leafs Coach

Blades 4 Life!
04-22-2006, 08:24 PM
What Kind of coach do you think the Leafs need. I hope the new coach plays the youngsters alot more. He should keep the D pair of Tomas Kaberle and Byran McCabe. If it wasent for those 2 the Leafs would have lost alot more games. Byran McCabe did give the puck up alot though. I also think that the Leafs should trade Tellquist. The Leafs are short on goaltending right now thou with Belfour getting up there in age, I think he should just Reitire. J.S Aubin I believe is good enough to be a starting goaltender but tellquist is taking up Justin Pogge and Tuuku Raask spot. Sometimes you have to give up a teammember that has been with you for a long time to let a younger player to shine. Tellquist has had his time to shine but he didnt shine. The Leafs many not be the same as they have for a couple of years but when Stajan and Wellwood and those other guys get up to there prime WATCH OUT! The Leafs should get the native coach Nolan, I dont remember his first name, It may be Trent but I remember watching a documentary on him and thats what the Leafs need!

2,5,andagame
04-22-2006, 11:46 PM
Your thinking of Ted Nolan, but rumor is Paul Maurice will move up from the Marlies.

Blades 4 Life!
04-23-2006, 12:05 AM
Ok ya I thought His first name started with a T. Does anyone Know where Ted Nolan is coaching right now. I just hope whoever the Leafs get as a coach I hope they do really well so there was a reason for firing Quinn

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-23-2006, 12:55 AM
He currently coaches the Moncton Wild Cats(who host the Memorial Cup this year (2006) I think another great candidate would be Brent Sutter,I highly doubt that though.

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-12-2006, 01:15 PM
Paul Maurice is the new head coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs,I am sure that now Paul Maurice might talk to John Ferguson Jr and suggest what he thinks needs to be done in terms of roster moves,hopefully JFJ will listen and help turm this team around.