PDA

View Full Version : the AMAZING DAWES is still at it strong

fightstrap50
04-24-2006, 12:32 PM
Nigels season stats ioncluding playoffs are amazing for a guy that everyone said wouldnt make it for his size. Eat you words Dawes haters!! heres his stats link

http://ahl.leaguestat.com/stats/player.php?id=32

also here is his team stats so you can see where he sits tied for thrid in team scoring! Way to go Nigel!

http://ahl.leaguestat.com/stats/statdisplay.php?type=skaters&subType=7&season_id=1&&leagueId=4&lastActive=&singleSeason=

icefan
04-24-2006, 06:18 PM
I have checked every game that Dawes has played in, and yes he is fantastic. But I never had any doubt, like some people. I just can't wait to watch him in the NHL. He is doing so good, do you think he will be there next year?
There was even a interview that some reporter had with Jeff Glass, and he is doing awesome too. They might not of made the playoffs, but he has done good.

fightstrap50
04-24-2006, 06:33 PM
I would like to think he could be a playoff call up with Jagr out, as Nigel has proven he is a pressure situation player that performs well under stress. But time will tell there if he can return or not and who else they can call up.

He has time and again proven this through his career as a junior player. he has seen the playoffs every year of his career and won a Memorial Cup.

He has played for team Canada for the world juniors twice and made huge impacts as scoring leaders and played key situation roles on special teams. So I think he could make a jump and help out the Rangers without being scared or intimidated by the pressure.

He has one of the most impressive snap shots and wrist shots Ive seen in a long time. He can skate, he can hit, he can pass so awesome, he has great vision and speed and is not affriad to dig and scrum with the big boys in the corners.

I think Nigel took the most punishment in his days here than any other player in the league, and he just kept getting back up and going hard only to burn the other teams with an unreal goal or set up a sweet play after a hit on him.

He's a great leader with all the tools for success and yes I believe he can be up there next year in the show, putting on a show. He wants it so bad and he will get it I'm sure.

Go for it Nigel!

Crosby rules
04-25-2006, 05:08 PM
Dawes could be a good one. Got to see him play when he was growing up in winnipeg. he has a fire, cause of his size, he has to give that little extra.

fightstrap50
04-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Dawes could be a good one. Got to see him play when he was growing up in winnipeg. he has a fire, cause of his size, he has to give that little extra.
And he does!

his Parents are very proud of him I'm sure of that. I know all of us here in Cranbrook are.

and yes we cant forget back in the days of Nigel in winnipeg, as that is where the great coaching and developement of this special player all started and we owe all of the people along the way a big thank you.