PDA

View Full Version : WHL Finals

SeventhHeaven4U
04-27-2006, 11:55 AM
Seeing as that time is almost near for the WHL final series, I am curious about everyone's opinion on it. It looks like the Giants are moving ahead, its not the Tips destiny to move to the finals. As for the Warriors N Tigers.... I'm hoping MJ will forge ahead and we'll some fantastic games with the Giants.

Seeing as MJ only played Couver once (pre-Brule game) and won in SO, what kind of hockey would we expect to see tween these teams???

If the Tigers pull-off a miracle, What can we expect to see b/w the Tigers N Giants? Tigers won all games played 'gainst the Giants this season... once again, all before they had Brule.

Beaner
04-27-2006, 12:04 PM
I'll comment once the Giants are in, anything can happen.

The_Vulk
04-29-2006, 05:24 PM
As much as I would have liked a team from the Eastern Conference as WHL champs (the Tigers had they done better vs the Warriors), I beleive the Giants would be the better team. The much needed experience of going to the Memorial Cup this year, and hosting it next.

Damn! I can see another two WHL Memorial Cup Champs! So long as we can bet the Petes (whom I think should win the OHL.)