PDA

View Full Version : Down 3-1

Tiger Trauma
04-27-2006, 01:54 PM
As i see it the tigers are down but not out.

In game 5 the tigers will face elimination in their home building. Personally i don't think were gonna loose game5 at home.

The warriors came in here and stole 2 wins at the start, and i believe the tigers wont let them take a 3rd game in a row. The Tigerswill be playing like ithey have nothing to lose...because it may just be their last game.

Plus i expect the crowd to be that much louder to get their adrenaline pumping

Which leads to a game 6, in Moose Jaw. That will be a tough one...IF the tigers can manage to squeak out a win in their barn its game 7 back here....where anything can happen.

Right now we need a bit of luck.....a lucky bounce...a borderline call in our favor. Maybe I'm being a bit optimistic...but all we need is 2 wins in a row and we are right back in it. Tigers have won 2 times in a row many times during the season.

maybe consider a small defensive pairing change

Keep russel and barker on the #1 d-unit
Move bendfield up with schlemko on the #2 unit.
The pair baldwin and glass on the third unit.

We need a bit of a defensive improvement..I dont know how well the last 2 d-lines chemistry is but if it doesnt work..you can always switch them back......We need multiple guys to step up.

MAXXY TAKE THE PUCK WIDE....everytime you skate into their end you end up taking a shot from just over the blueline.

You have the speed..now use it....go all away around the net if you have too..otherwise drive to the net...a big strong kid like you...could create a couple good chances doing that.

Good LUck tigers....were proud of you win or lose!