PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Season

Tipped Off
04-27-2006, 09:27 PM
Bad end to a good season!

Picked to finish 3rd or 4th by all pre-season polls, the Tips came out of the box strong, faded in the middle and ended strong again. Three years, two division banners, one conference championship, two conference championship series, and all three years making it to at least the 2nd round of the playoffs. Thanks boys in green!

Wheat, Kress, Heshka....we'll miss you. Thanks for the effort! Lammers, Hromas, and possibly even Fiala....we probably won't see you again either. Good luck in the pros, wherever you end up.

Good luck with the entry draft. I look forward to seeing four Tips in the first 30-40 picks.

Have a great Summer & I look forward to a Mem. cup run in 2006-07.

Gilbert_Brule_Fan
04-27-2006, 10:39 PM
Thank you everett fans for giving the giants a battle this season and series! Great fans (except for the people making fun of giants fans:P) and you guys are awesome!

jeremy :groovy:

langdak
04-27-2006, 11:45 PM
Thanks a bunch Tips fans.

You guys that post here are nothing but class

Keep your heads up, you guys have a great team and a great organization and I look forward to the battles next season

Congrats to the Tips for their success this year :thumb:

Beaner
04-27-2006, 11:52 PM
Hear Hear.

Well said.

dondo
04-28-2006, 01:35 AM
well said .. I don't think these battles are over and frighteningly we could both be competing for the Memorial next season, in the final game.

Swando
04-28-2006, 10:19 PM
Can't agree more. Giants assured Memorial Cup much like Kelowna but this time Everett instead of the Tigers