PDA

View Full Version : Final round

Gilbert_Brule_Fan
04-27-2006, 10:07 PM
What do you guys think will be the sched for the final round of the whl playoffs?

eecliff
04-27-2006, 10:50 PM
What do you guys think will be the sched for the final round of the whl playoffs?

Next round starts on Tuesday.
If MJ wins it will begin in Vancouver.
If the Hat wins it will begin in the Hat .

ee.....

Gilbert_Brule_Fan
04-27-2006, 10:52 PM
really? i thougth they said on tv that next round starts friday in Vancouver (IF MJ WINS) or in MH (IF THEY WIN)?

bANAna
04-27-2006, 11:00 PM
broadcasters on Shaw said a week tomorrow, so I'm assuming next Friday.

wooh!! they're going to the finals! :bounce: :D

eecliff
04-27-2006, 11:01 PM
really? i thougth they said on tv that next round starts friday in Vancouver (IF MJ WINS) or in MH (IF THEY WIN)?

Sorry, my mistake...your right..
I'v lost track of what day it is ...LOL..
If MH & MJ went to seven, that would be on Tuesday..I think ?

ee.....

N.W. Bruin
04-27-2006, 11:09 PM
Sorry, my mistake...your right..
I'v lost track of what day it is ...LOL..
If MH & MJ went to seven, that would be on Tuesday..I think ?

ee.....

Nope, Game six is Sunday if required. Tuesday is game seven if required. Final series starts next Friday no matter what. League awards and bantam draft go before that and after the league conference finals over.

dondo
04-28-2006, 01:24 AM
go Moose Jaw ;).. I want to go to a Friday game..

Beaner
04-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Toigo was just on the radio and he has confirmed that Games 1/2 of the Finals will be Friday and Saturday next week. Could be in either MH or VAN.

Flying is allowed for this round. Both teams will thus be flying.

GF71
04-28-2006, 04:08 PM
If Ron put them up in Everett for 4 days, I think Ron would be flying them no matter what. The fine that he would've had to pay would be pocket change to him. He does look after his team pretty well. :thumb:

Beaner
04-28-2006, 04:28 PM
It's just that the league won't stop them this time from flying, unlike the PG series where Toigo had to ask for permission...

I have a feeling that league pays for the flights, not that would be a problem for Ron, but it could be for MJ since their revenue potential is so much smaller due to their rink limitations.

Swando
04-28-2006, 10:43 PM
It's the thing I was wondering Beaner. Maybe a play-off fund goes to the final 2 to cover the expenses of traveling. Maybe the Warriors will bus it and pocket the profit....LOL Just kidding.

Jimmy
04-30-2006, 06:39 PM
Kind of bugs me that the Giants will play the Warriors more times in the next week and a half than in the next 4-5 years.