PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Question

Kristi
04-28-2006, 10:52 AM
I have decided to catalog my jeresys and for the life of me can not remember what years my Palin jerseys are so I'm hoping someone out there in Rocketland can help me! :)

I have an away black with red letters with white and teal trim. I know they switched to white letters at somepoint. So I'm trying to figure out if this is his rookie year jeresy?

Also I have a red alternate that is a Nike.

Neither of them have Memorial Cup patches so it should be easy enough to figure out what year(s) they are from. Yeah I know I should just go to Hockeydb.com and look it up but I figured you guys might want something to do!! :)

THANKS!!
Kristi

fightstrap50
04-28-2006, 12:32 PM
For starters what are the brands of the jerseys and that will help in identifying the years they were worn me and inthecrowd can help you on this no problems.

Kristi
04-28-2006, 01:43 PM
For starters what are the brands of the jerseys and that will help in identifying the years they were worn me and inthecrowd can help you on this no problems.

They are both Nike.

Thanks! :)

fightstrap50
04-28-2006, 07:55 PM
2001/2002 was the first year of the nike jerseys and the last year was 02/03, just when they switched the logo colors i dont know

eecliff
04-28-2006, 10:37 PM
I have decided to catalog my jeresys and for the life of me can not remember what years my Palin jerseys are so I'm hoping someone out there in Rocketland can help me! :)

I have an away black with red letters with white and teal trim. I know they switched to white letters at somepoint. So I'm trying to figure out if this is his rookie year jeresy?

Also I have a red alternate that is a Nike.

Neither of them have Memorial Cup patches so it should be easy enough to figure out what year(s) they are from. Yeah I know I should just go to Hockeydb.com and look it up but I figured you guys might want something to do!! :)

THANKS!!
Kristi

Kristi
Please email me with any pictures of the jerseys that you may have and I can LYK for sure what year they are. If you don't have my email please PM me.
BTW I have a Palin white jersey from last year with the M-Cup patch if your interested ?

ee.....

Triton
04-29-2006, 12:26 AM
Kristi
Please email me with any pictures of the jerseys that you may have and I can LYK for sure what year they are. If you don't have my email please PM me.
BTW I have a Palin white jersey from last year with the M-Cup patch if your interested ?

ee.....

How much?Maybe I'm interested?