PDA

View Full Version : Game day vs Prince Albert..

Triton
02-09-2005, 10:19 AM
The WHEAT KINGS travel to PRINCE ALBERT Wednesday night for a single road game against the third place RAIDERS at the Communiplex…Winners of four of their last five games, the WHEAT KINGS are coming off back to back victories including last night’s exciting 3-1 win over the visiting LETHBRIDGE HURRICANES at the Keystone Centre…Goals by SAMI SANDELL and JAKUB SINDEL in the second period snapped a 1-1 tie and lifted BRANDON to the win, improving the WHEAT KINGS overall record to 28-19-5-1, good for 62 points and second place – seven points behind the front running SASKATOON BLADES in the Eastern Division…RYAN STONE also scored for the WHEAT KINGS, who led 1-0 and 3-1 at the period breaks…Rookie TYLER PLANTE turned aside 23 of 24 shots to improve his record to 21-9-2…BRANDON began this modest 2-game win streak on Saturday with a come from behind 3-2 victory over the WARRIORS in MOOSE JAW…JAKUB SINDEL’S goal midway through the final frame proved to the difference for the WHEAT KINGS…ERIC FEHR, with his league leading 42nd goal of the year and defenceman STEVEN LATER rounded out the scoring for the WHEAT KINGS, who outshot the WARRIORS 40-27…BRANDON is currently 17-7-1-1 at home and 11-12-4 on the road…The WHEATIES are .500 (5-5-0) in their last ten games and have a league best 7-1-5 overtime record this season.

MONYCH JOINS SELECT COMPANY: 5-year WHL veteran LANCE MONYCH became only the sixth player in franchise history to play in 300 career games when he took to the ice Tuesday night against the HURRICANES, joining the likes of DWAYNE GYLYWOYCHUK (323), AARON GOLDADE (310), DALE MCMULLIN (309), RYAN CRAIG (302) and RANDY PONTE (300)…Drafted and signed by the PHOENIX COYOTES, MONYCH reached another milestone last weekend, scoring his 100th career WHL goal…MONYCH is 100-112-212 in his WHL career.

Billy Blade
02-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Go Raiders Go!

Man I feel dirty. :laugh:

Should be a good one tonight, enjoy it!

Furback
02-09-2005, 04:23 PM
All I know is mccrimmon will get extra security to watch cause i bug the players last year i had later spitting teeth at me should be fun.