PDA

View Full Version : HeartBreak In The Hat

Tiger Trauma
04-28-2006, 11:09 PM
Well................. Wow what a season

Who would expect a tiger team losing all that firepower in the offseason to be such a threat this year.....I guess there is some good news...we should be just as good a team next year or even better.....depending on if we get a couple players back..(helm,russel,keetley,psurny).

It is really dissapointing, but our guys played with tons of heart and never quit....Thats really all you can ask...Some people might say it was one players fault or another's...but it is a team game win or lose.

Congrats to Tommy maxwell, Keiran Block, and Cam Barker..Lets hope you all will be able to play hockey on some level next season..Good luck in the future.

We ran into a good Team with a HOt Goaltender.......dreaded words if your the opposition.

Moose Jaw enjoy this while it lasts...cause shots like this dont happen often for most teams.

Good Luck to both teams in the WHL FINAL.

bandwagonboy
04-29-2006, 08:08 AM
I seriously wonder if we'll see Dorsett back next season. A kid with his amount of heart, I wonder if he'll be able to play his way onto a ECHL club. To me, that's the biggest question. I think if they can get Dorsett, Stevens, and Russell all back they'll contend again. Helm I believe will be back for sure. I don't think he's ready for the show. He's still got a few things to learn IMHO. He suffers from tunnel vision at times. It's unlikely that Russell has the size to crack an NHL squad, but I refuse to count that kid out. So much heart and desire, and so much skill. And to say that the kid has big league speed is a serious understatement. How many breakaways did he stop in the playoffs? Chasing down guys like Rabbit and McArdle? Obviously he is super fast. Maybe Russell will be flat out amazing and Columbus will have to keep him in the show. He obviously has nothing to learn or accomplish at this level.

Goaltending will be a huge question mark as well. With Keetley gone the tigers will have no proven starter.