Adrien Vandermosselar
Zach Hay?
Lee Morrow
Kyle Chartrand?
Kurtis Decker
Alex Wright

tiger fan 4 life
04-28-2006, 11:57 PM
would Ryan Holfeld still be in the system as a 17 year goalie?

Tiger Trauma
04-29-2006, 12:02 AM
not sure...There's probably a few list players that I am forgetting......I cant really tell though...unless we see an updated list..my guess is that they do still have him

bandwagonboy
04-29-2006, 07:59 AM
20 Yr Olds.
Brett Robertson-He'll be here if he doesn't get snatched up by Chiliwack.[
Derek Dorsett-I think he could benifit from another year at this level. But you have to wonder if a kid with his enormous heart will play his way onto an ECHL club.
Marek Currilla*(euro..most likely gone)
Roman Psurny*(drafted...ahl?)
Matt Keetley-There is nothing he could possibly benifit from spending another year at this level. He's learned all he can learn from the 'dub. Plus, I remember before Sutter picked up another goaltender hearing on the fan 960 how the flames had nobody in the system capable of backing up Kiprusoff. I don't profess to being a hockey guru that knows about every league but if they're saying that they don't have anybody capable of playing back up in the system that says to me that Keetley will easily crack a pro club in the flames system.
Chris Stevens-He'll be here I think. Still has a bit to learn IMHO

19 Yr Olds.
Gord Baldwin
David Shlemko-I can't wait to see him play next year. I think he'll have an amazing break out year next year. I'll say it now, he'll be one of the top defencemen in this league next year.
Kris Russell-You've got wonder what the future has in store for him. How deep is Columbus right now? What if he impresses and sticks? Obviously there is nothing left for him to learn or accomplish at this level.
Darren Helm(mature enough to stick in nhl?)-He needs another year here. I think there's still lots for him to learn at this level.
Daine Todd-I'm hoping for a big breakout year for him. Tough break for him getting injured just as he was playing the best hockey of his career.
Kevin Undershute
jarrid Sauer
Jason Battershill-I can't wait to see more of this kid
Blaine Nuefeld-He'll have some big shoes to fill next year. I think he can do a job. We'll see.

18 yr Olds
Trevor Glass
Brendan Bosch
Scott Wasden
Jordan Bendfield
Matt Lowry

17 Yr Old
Matt Sokal
Tyler Ennis
Shayne Brown
Jordie Deagle
Mark Isherwood
Bretton Cameron

16 yr old
Jordan Hickmott
Patrick Wiercoich
Shayne Neigum
Josh Koper
Nathan Gelinas
Adrien Vandermosselar
Zach Hay
Lee Morrow
Colton Graf
Kyle Chartrand

Wow, they're looking to be in pretty good shape for next season. If Dorsett and Stevens both come back next year I think they'll really make some noise. IMHO goaltending will be the biggest question mark next season. I really don't expect to see Keets here next season sadly.

Tiger Trauma
04-29-2006, 09:52 PM
keetley?
This is his first full season as a whl tender.

Calgary has Brent Krahn and
Curtis McElhinney

Krahn has been in their system for a little while
2.50 avg. 0.912 save%

....and curtis has had an impressive record at the college level...
2.52 avg. 0.912 save% (last years ahl stats)

Keetley would have to have a very Impressive camp for him to stick...Personally I think the flames will send him down.

The Flames traded for brian boucher earlier...who knows what moves they will make in the offseason...but unless they unload a goaltender i think keets will play back with us next season.

Tiger Trauma
04-29-2006, 09:57 PM
Did we make a move with chilliwack last season?

Somewhere i read on the message boards we gave them 2 list players to be excluded from the expansion draft.....

I dont remember reading about this in the paper though.

Willie would have a tough decision on who to keep
stevens or robertson...if it does come down to that.

bandwagonboy
04-30-2006, 10:09 AM
keetley?
This is his first full season as a whl tender.

Calgary has Brent Krahn and
Curtis McElhinney

Krahn has been in their system for a little while
2.50 avg. 0.912 save%

....and curtis has had an impressive record at the college level...
2.52 avg. 0.912 save% (last years ahl stats)

Keetley would have to have a very Impressive camp for him to stick...Personally I think the flames will send him down.

The Flames traded for brian boucher earlier...who knows what moves they will make in the offseason...but unless they unload a goaltender i think keets will play back with us next season.

Well they'll need 2 starters and 2 backups for both their minor pro teams. I don't think it's that much of a stretch that Keetley will make a pro club. As I said, there is nothing left for him to learn at this level. This is also Pogge's first full year as a starter. Yes, Keetley is no Pogge but at the same time they are in comparable situations with comparable stats. Everyone said Nastiuk would be back this year as well. He stuck, and so will Keets. I sure will miss him.

Willie would have a tough decision on who to keep
stevens or robertson...if it does come down to that.

In my mind, if it comes to that it is a no-brainer. Robertson has been a solid forward for the tigs this year, but he is no Stevens. Stevens is one of the few forwards who was always finishing his checks. Plus he has lots left to learn at this level. Stevens will be back here, and he'll have a 70 point season. That is my prediction. I think the 3 over agers will be Dorsett (hopefully), Stevens and Robertson. Dorsett and Stevens are two heart and soul give it your all every shift guys. Without them the tigs will be mediocre. You can't say that about Robertson. With Dorsett and Stevens, and if they get some goaltending the tigs will be simply outstanding like they were this year. Without them, they will be good but not great.

Tiger Trauma
04-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Keets could very well make the jump next year, he is good enough. It would be a blessing to get him back for one more year.

As for the stevens/robertson thing...tough decision

I'd personally choose robertson over stevens.

Robertson was 4th on team scoring...and really improved a ton over the last half the season. Plus his overall speed will greatly contribute to the team speed next year. He was also tied for second on the team in powerplay goals.

Both players most likely will get over 1 ppg next year.

I guess we will have to wait till next season to see what happens

2,5,andagame
07-02-2006, 06:57 PM
Russell signed with Columbus accornding to the NHL website.

Tiger Trauma
07-02-2006, 09:32 PM
COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS-Agreed to terms with D Anders Eriksson on a one-year contract, C Alexander Svitov and D Kris Russell.

That means its either the nhl, or back to junior since he will be 19 this year.

Ti-girl
07-02-2006, 10:24 PM
COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS-Agreed to terms with D Anders Eriksson on a one-year contract, C Alexander Svitov and D Kris Russell.

That means its either the nhl, or back to junior since he will be 19 this year.

Either NHL or AHL. Though, I think he will probably be back in the Hat.

Ti-girl
07-03-2006, 08:25 AM
I know that Decker and Briekrietz (spelling?) from Yorkton and Springside are Tigers drafted and would be 16 and 17. But I personally don't think they have what it takes to be a Tiger.
They may be okay with the skill, but they don;t have the attitudes.

Tiger Trauma
07-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Either NHL or AHL. Though, I think he will probably be back in the Hat.

kris isnt eligible to play in the ahl this year, because of the age restrictions, that means if he doesnt make the big club he will be coming back.

He definetly has the puck smarts, speed, and everything else, but is he physically ready to adjust to the nhl just yet?

Ti-girl
07-04-2006, 12:16 AM
kris isnt eligible to play in the ahl this year, because of the age restrictions, that means if he doesnt make the big club he will be coming back.

He definetly has the puck smarts, speed, and everything else, but is he physically ready to adjust to the nhl just yet?

Physical maturity would be the only thing that would hold him back I think.

Kris Russell vs Todd Bertuzzi,

Yeah.....