PDA

View Full Version : I can't help myself here...

Warrior Fan
04-30-2006, 11:41 PM
Moose Jaw Warriors Eastern Conference Champions.

It just has such a nice ring to it. I have to say it has been a long time coming and man is this city enjoying it. Just unbelievable. Can't wait to play the Giants. It is going to be a good series.

Everyone seems to think the Giants are going to win in 4 or 5 but I think we can give them a run at least. I am sure we are a better team than the Tips(no offense) I also think that we are simply a bigger more physical team than the tips. I think we have more scoring depth that will attack a defense that is not that deep beyond its top 3. Pretty much like the last 2 teams we just beat. Great top end D but our O is just a little deeper. Lucky I guess.

Do I think we will win? Who knows. Can we win? Absolutely.

Looking forward to the last home games of the year regardless of what happens.

dondo
04-30-2006, 11:52 PM
actually you'd be surprised how deep our D is :thumb:

but I think you guys'll give us a run as well. I watched some of the Hitmen series and the Medicine Hat series and Perricone is playing very well, as well as Blair Jones (nice)... It should be a great final as neither team has ever been in the WHL Finals and its a seven game series for a reason.

Its interesting that neither team really knows the ins and out of one another and the first game or two will be a feeling out process.

Good luck, but not too much. ;) Should be fun.

btw we like being the Western Conference Champs as well :)

N.W. Bruin
05-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Moose Jaw Warriors Eastern Conference Champions.

It just has such a nice ring to it. I have to say it has been a long time coming and man is this city enjoying it. Just unbelievable. Can't wait to play the Giants. It is going to be a good series.

Everyone seems to think the Giants are going to win in 4 or 5 but I think we can give them a run at least. I am sure we are a better team than the Tips(no offense) I also think that we are simply a bigger more physical team than the tips. I think we have more scoring depth that will attack a defense that is not that deep beyond its top 3. Pretty much like the last 2 teams we just beat. Great top end D but our O is just a little deeper. Lucky I guess.

Do I think we will win? Who knows. Can we win? Absolutely.

Looking forward to the last home games of the year regardless of what happens.

Giants' defence: Top three (okay missing Mikkelson on top of everyone else).
Franson, Albers and Fistric I assume are the top three you meant but Blum is been remarkable as a 16 year old (helps playing with Fistric) and Festerling is outstanding as a guy on the third pairing. Some teams he would be the top defenceman. Scharff is dependable and likely the weak link of the six (Sure wish Mikkelson was available). Flatters one of the black aces.

Edge to the Moose Jaw Forwards over the Giant Forwards
Edge to the Giant Defencemen over the Moose Jaw Defencemen
Goal - Even

Pick'em series.

Warrior Fan
05-01-2006, 11:15 AM
The team that works hard and gets some boucnes is going to win this series.
Can't wait really.

bandwagonboy
05-01-2006, 11:51 AM
Everyone seems to think the Giants are going to win in 4 or 5 but I think we can give them a run at least.

That's what everyone said going into the last series against the Hat. I don't think you can compare these teams on paper. There's so many guys on the Moose Jaw squad playing the best hockey of their lives.

prospera
05-01-2006, 01:01 PM
The team that works hard and gets some boucnes is going to win this series.
Can't wait really.
can be congratulated for getting this far. may the best team win,and l personally hope by more than 1 goal as you'd always think if