PDA

View Full Version : Avs & Sharks advance

LifelongChiefsFan
05-01-2006, 02:40 AM
Anyone keeping up on the NHL playoffs. Pretty cool that two of the lower seeds have advanced to the 2nd round, and possibly three if the Oil can pull off the upset (which I am hoping for). I would love to see a Sharks/Avs rematch in the 2nd round. Any other series you guys are following or anticipating?

Toswammi
05-01-2006, 09:12 AM
If the oil and flames win, would that not set up a battle of alberta. (calgary is the highest seed left while edmonton is the lowest). If those two teams could hook up that would be friggen sweet.

Rebels30
05-01-2006, 09:23 AM
If the Carolina Hurricanes play the New Jersey Devils it would be awsome watching :thumb: Wardo :clap: against Brodeur!!

:clap: GO CANES GO :groovy:

Triton
05-01-2006, 02:12 PM
I'm a Avs fan and even I thought that Dallas would be too much.The only one who thought the Avs would win was the TSN monkey.Congrats Avs.Thank you Theodore for finally putting in a solid effort with your 50 save performance.Are we seeing the old Theodore again?If Edmonton and Calgary win that series will be awesome..battle of Alberta.A Colorado/San Jose series should be good.Maybe the Avs will be paying back the Sharks for bumping them out the last season there was playoffs.

So far the playoffs have been good.Good to see Ottawa move on.I hope Carolina moves on as well as Buffalo.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
05-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Aside from the Leafs, the Sharks are my second favourite team, and a team I feel this year could pull through to the Stanley Cup.

Looking forward to a potential Battle of Alberta in the playoffs though too. This may be one of the best playoff years in a long while. Looking forward to the outcome.

Tiger Trauma
05-01-2006, 05:21 PM
A battle of Alberta would be awesome!

Although there would be alot of disapointed oiler fans :clap:

Hopefully the oil and flames can finish off their series tonight

SectionNDeserter
05-01-2006, 06:05 PM
Hopefully the oil and flames can finish off their series tonightWould certainly be interesting, as the two teams will have reversed roles for this battle of Alberta.