PDA

View Full Version : Summer Activities

SeventhHeaven4U
05-03-2006, 08:35 PM
So what do you guys do during off-season??

Myself, I like a mix of baseball (go Pirates hehehe), soccer (Viva Italia!), football (Go Eskimos!!), travelling, gettin into a bit of mischief and havin alot of fun doin it!

Blades 4 Life!
05-05-2006, 12:22 AM
I'm going to go camping when school ends. Drinking every weekened and working.

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-22-2006, 11:05 AM
Every summer I go to Folkest(I like the Ukrainian pavillion(because I am Ukrainain, and the I like the food too, who doesn't? :D ) and I go to the Taste of Saskatchewan(and eat more food from Saskatchewan restaurants), and use the Barbeque a lot(too eat more good food)

I hang out with my friends and play Texas Hold em Poker for money.

SeventhHeaven4U
05-22-2006, 11:39 AM
Hmmm sounds awesome!! I assume this ethnic festival is in 'Toon, right? Too bad Leth doesn't have somethin like that every summer (we do have Heritage Day but I don't usually attend cuz its a madhouse at the enmax!!) Pierogies n kielbasa all around.... sounds great to me! I'm part Ukrainian too and I love the food... maybe too much!! Have a good summer and don't eat too much!!!

ihlemic10
05-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Summer league baby. Ice time get alot cheaper during the summer. I also intertube on the lake with friend.

old_time_hockey
05-26-2006, 02:31 PM
Go to the Nat and watch some baseball.

Also like going to Mission Raceway and watch drag racing. Nothing like standing next to an alcohol burning 6000+ Horsepower supercharged Hemi as it fires. The sensory experience is amazing. The burning alcohol It clears your nazal passage and makes your eyes sting. When they blip the throttle wide open for a second you can feel it in your gut. It's pretty cool.

Carebear
05-26-2006, 03:19 PM
Camping, camping and more camping.

Hiking (when I can find someone to go with)
Laying around at the lake
Working too hard
Trying to keep in shape for dance
Eating too much ice cream

Spungy
06-03-2006, 05:37 PM
camping and boating

whenever we can find the time

so far this spring it is mowing the lawn every three days too :(

gosh thanks for the mothers day gift of the lawn dr

WHEATMAN
06-06-2006, 08:26 AM
gonna keep playing rugby, can't get enough

nivek_wahs
06-08-2006, 04:16 AM
Summer activities for me... include working, sleeping and everything else that is normal life for me.

On my "vacation" I plan on chilling out at home and relaxing and waiting for the 2006-07 season to start. But I also took vacation during the Pats' Training Camp too (I know I'm crazy :laugh: :spineyes: :skeptical )... I miss the WHL :D .

Toswammi
06-08-2006, 08:51 AM
My summers consist of Street hockey, slow pitch, and work. If i can get away from swift for a short while its an added bonus.