PDA

View Full Version : What an exciting day in Warrior Land

Warrior Fan
05-04-2006, 07:51 AM
Warrior fans line up for tickets at 4 am. 7:30 am over 100 people in line for tickets. Line growing rapidly.

Warriors on the Radio in the paper. It is draft day. The future takes a step forward today. The current players take a few steps themselves as they leave today for Vacouver to get this party started. Just a great day for Moose Jaw Warrior fans period.

Good luck in the draft and this weekend.

mjwfan
05-04-2006, 08:13 AM
The city is a buzz . signs up all over town hockey fans in line-ups for hours .
This is the team Rick Moore and many others picked to not even make the playoffs . I must admitt i picked them 2nd or 3rd .
Maybe are no-name D was better than anyone thought . Joey has come up big . And all four lines come to play each and every game.
Many thought we might not get by Brandon .. there was no way we could beat Calgary and Pogge and there was no chance we could ever beat M.H. . Well we have knocked off 3 pretty good hockey teams and we have another tough team in the Giants. All 23 players have worked hard to get to the Chamionship and they are not going to lay down now . Should be a GREAT final . Win or lose you have made us proud .

skinnyhead
05-04-2006, 11:06 AM
If you are looking to buy tickets for games 3 and 4 in Moose Jaw, i am sorry the tickets sold out at 11:00 Moose Jaw time. I stood in like for 2 hours and only got really crappy standing tickets, it's all better if we win in 4.

P.S. If you own a business in Moose Jaw we are coming around with red tablecloth to paint the town red. Please participate and cheer on the warriors.

GO WARRIORS GO

Brighter Image Studios
05-05-2006, 09:46 AM
Hey How is the "painting" going? Have you had many join in?

skinnyhead
05-05-2006, 10:06 AM
The "painting the town red" is coming along really well many people have agreed to do it now that we are in the core of the downtown. The bigger ones like KFC, Blcokbuster, Tim Hortons won't do it because they have to call Saskatoon or Regina but other than that it's going good. If anyone that own a spot downtown would like to be a part contact Dale Harvery at Players Collectables.