PDA

View Full Version : BOA vs BOO?

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-05-2006, 02:19 PM
As we all know both Alberta and Ontario have great hockey rivalries.

Ontario has the Leafs and Sens and Alberta has the Flames and Oilers(I know that Blades 4 Life will choose the Oilers,if he had too because he hates the Flames and his favorite NHL team is the Leafs(the same goes for me too unfortunatly.)

Which battle do you enjoy watching the most?(the Battle of Alberta,BOA or the Battle of Ontario,BOO?)

I personally like the Leafs and Sens rivalry,even though this year the Sens were way better,I do enjoy watching the Flames(they have Phenuef) and Oilers. I wish we would have been able to see the BOA in the 2nd round.

So which of the two provincal rivalries do you think is better?,and which one do you like the most?(that is if you even enjoy watching these 4 teams?)

Beaner
05-05-2006, 03:19 PM
Alberta for me and its an easy choice.

Number_4
05-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Alberta... its just a source of constant amusement for me as I have friends who are die-hard fans of both teams.

Triton
05-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Battle of Ontario.My favourite team is the Avs,second is Ottawa.I like when Ottawa blows out the Leafs,and Pat Quinn and Tucker and anyone else sits around for days analysing everything to death..even the media.Alberta does it too but not a bad.Can't stand either Edmonton or Calgary.They both play such a boring style of hockey.

dondo
05-05-2006, 05:37 PM
Battle of Alberta definitely.. much better than the BOO.. esp since the Leaves having been getting kicked as of late (not terribly competitive in my mind)

I prefer the BOQ in the East.. habs and leaves have always been good series