PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Cup Schedule

Swando
05-07-2006, 02:26 AM
The Giants have a great chance to advance if they continue to play as they have. Here is the schedule and dates for the Memorial Cup. Put it on your calender before the wife adds the Tupper Ware party or heaven for bid the much needed holiday to a destination that does NOT pick up TSN or whoever is covering it.

Fri. May 19 OHL Champion vs. Moncton

Sat. May 20 Québec vs. WHL Champion

Sun. May 21 Moncton vs. WHL Champion

Mon. May 22 Québec vs. OHL Champion

Tue. May 23 WHL Champion vs. OHL Champion

Wed. May 24 Moncton vs. Québec

[edit]
Playoff Round
Thurs. May 25 Tie Breaker

if necessary
Fri. May 26 Semi-Final

[edit]
Championship Game
Sun. May 28

GF71
05-07-2006, 02:42 AM
Lucky for me, my wife and daugher are into is ALMOST as much as I am! Watching will not be an issue at my house!

Carebear
05-07-2006, 02:44 AM
omgggggggggggg..im supposed to be going to Whistler on championship day!!! :( :( :(

GF71
05-07-2006, 02:47 AM
Carebear... get real.. plan your life around the Giants, all the cool kids are doing it! AHAHAHAHA You can watch from whistler??

Carebear
05-07-2006, 03:03 AM
Carebear... get real.. plan your life around the Giants, all the cool kids are doing it! AHAHAHAHA You can watch from whistler??

I know..I should've. But I hadn't even looked into when it was. And I dunno if I can, cuz I'll be up there with co-workers who arent hockey fans..ill have to get my dad to record it for me. :(

GF71
05-07-2006, 03:05 AM
I know..I should've. But I hadn't even looked into when it was. And I dunno if I can, cuz I'll be up there with co-workers who arent hockey fans..ill have to get my dad to record it for me. :(

haha.. don't give them the option...tell them they have no choice! :)

Carebear
05-07-2006, 03:07 AM
haha.. don't give them the option...tell them they have no choice! :)

They're all 20 years older than me...and way tougher..id get beat up.
Actually..depending on what time the game is, I might be back home...(but since its back east that doesnt look good)