PDA

View Full Version : Series Road Trip Poll

Beaner
05-07-2006, 12:14 PM
How many Games will the Giants win on the Road in MJ???

GF71
05-07-2006, 01:10 PM
They will win 2...they are a force that just can't be stopped. It will be harder for them to play in Moose Jaw, but they are all looking forward to the abuse they know is coming, especially Slade. I think they will take Monday, lose Tuesday and take it all on Thursday.

Beaner
05-07-2006, 01:15 PM
Regular season and playoffs combined, the Giants are a combined 29-9-0-4 on the road.

Hard to argue with that stat.

dondo
05-07-2006, 03:20 PM
they'll win two (the first two ) :thumb:

GF71
05-07-2006, 05:55 PM
The boys are all checked into thier hotel now...I Can NOT wait to hear/see the abuse Slade is going to get! haha. He was looking forward to it to. IT will be fun.

dondo
05-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Dustin seems to thrive on that kind of thing and the Warriors fans have lots practice from when he was playing with the Pats, from how the posters on the MJ forum were talking. Enjoy yourself GF.

Go Dustin.. give 'em a wink like Perricone gave us the second night we were staring hm down as he did his skate and glass tap thing. I think we might have rattled him the first night, but Saturday he had a good sense of humour about the whole thing (hence the "i know what you are trying to do" wink)

Slade doesn't look at the crowd much though, but Perricone will make eye-contact - fun stuff - i love the front row

rinkrat
05-07-2006, 08:45 PM
The boys are all checked into thier hotel now...I Can NOT wait to hear/see the abuse Slade is going to get! haha. He was looking forward to it to. IT will be fun.
Did they skate today?

scamperdog
05-07-2006, 10:24 PM
They will win 2...they are a force that just can't be stopped. It will be harder for them to play in Moose Jaw, but they are all looking forward to the abuse they know is coming, especially Slade. I think they will take Monday, lose Tuesday and take it all on Thursday.
They really do look unstoppable, I have to say I thought when Brule came back it would be a distraction and they would fall apart, was I ever wrong, there play is great and they deserve to win and go to the Mem. Cup, the sooner its over the better. :thumb:

GF71
05-07-2006, 10:41 PM
Did they skate today?

Nope...they had the day off.

Jimmy
05-08-2006, 08:14 AM
they'll win two (the first two ) :thumb:

:thumb:

I was going to say they will will two out of the three, but I like this answer better.