PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Posters

Scout
05-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Warrior Fan: I see the East Discussion Forum has been taken over by trolls and is no longer used by Warrior Fans. Where do all the Warrior Fans post now?

Scout

Warrior Fan
05-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Warrior Fan: I see the East Discussion Forum has been taken over by trolls and is no longer used by Warrior Fans. Where do all the Warrior Fans post now?

Scout

I have no idea.
I am pretty sure most of the don't post a ton anymore at all. They were constantly attacked on the white board so they just didn't see a point in useless banter.

Warriors do check this board but don't post a bunch. Also have the Warrior forum that is doing okay I guess as well. I think it has about 10 consistent posters.
Here is the link to that one.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/440943/

Also, I was wondering if you could post any info on some of the kids the Warriors just drafted this season. I would like to read anything I can on them. Thanks in advance for that.

SeventhHeaven4U
05-07-2006, 11:02 PM
I have no idea.
I am pretty sure most of the don't post a ton anymore at all. They were constantly attacked on the white board so they just didn't see a point in useless banter.

I don't know if I'm considered "a Troll" or am seen as contributing to "useless banter" but I find it really difficult to participate in any type of discussion involving the Warriors and their hometown.

I am not from MJ, I'm from Lethbridge and I haven't been a Warrior fan for very long.... since Feb 2005. Despite what kind of season they had last year, there was something about them when they played us that sparked my interest.

I follow the team on-line as much as I can, watch as many games as possible when they're in AB, sched permitting. I may not have the knowledge that Beaner, Dondo, and others, but I'm not some brainless half-twit either :) Everyone has their opinions about certain players, coaches, etc and we all make some errors.

The Point Is... it is hard to actually participate when you are not taken seriously for whatever reason(s). The majority of the "knowledgeable" MJ posters (on this board and others) don't have a knack for making new followers feeling welcome. I've tried to state my humble opinion and be helpful if at all possible and it just seems that I'm either berated or I'm talking to myself. That's why I just read what there is to read and bite my tongue.

Hatguy
05-08-2006, 07:46 AM
There aren't enough Warrior fans to have a meaningful discussion. Who wants to talk to one person back and forth?

Warrior Fan
05-08-2006, 08:37 AM
I don't know if I'm considered "a Troll" or am seen as contributing to "useless banter" but I find it really difficult to participate in any type of discussion involving the Warriors and their hometown.

I am not from MJ, I'm from Lethbridge and I haven't been a Warrior fan for very long.... since Feb 2005. Despite what kind of season they had last year, there was something about them when they played us that sparked my interest.

I follow the team on-line as much as I can, watch as many games as possible when they're in AB, sched permitting. I may not have the knowledge that Beaner, Dondo, and others, but I'm not some brainless half-twit either :) Everyone has their opinions about certain players, coaches, etc and we all make some errors.

The Point Is... it is hard to actually participate when you are not taken seriously for whatever reason(s). The majority of the "knowledgeable" MJ posters (on this board and others) don't have a knack for making new followers feeling welcome. I've tried to state my humble opinion and be helpful if at all possible and it just seems that I'm either berated or I'm talking to myself. That's why I just read what there is to read and bite my tongue.

I will chat hockey anytime with anyone. Please feel free to post on here all you want. I have noticed 5 or 6 different posters on here. War Fan, Sev Hev and hat guy to name a couple. We should be able to post things and be respectful of each other. I will try to never snap at you for your opinion. EVER.;

Scout
05-08-2006, 06:29 PM
I will post info i have on your draft picks as soon as i get a chance which i hope is tomm.

Scout