PDA

View Full Version : Playoff beards

Triton
05-09-2006, 12:54 PM
Does anyone besides me do this?Last year when Brandon had their great run I started my playoff beard.Grew so much,and the wife was sooo glad when I shaved it off after brandon lost in 5 to Kelowna.This year I started one for the Colorado Avalanche,but it appears that my beard may be quickly coming to an end.

So my question is does anyone else do the playoff beard thing?If so I imagine that some of the fans from either MJ or Vancouver have huge beards by now.Mines quite thick cause I started mine when the Mintos started the playoffs,and the Avs have given the beard extra life after defeating Dallas.Now I think the beard is in jeopardy with the Avs down 2-0 to Anaheim.Hopefully they can pull it together...or at the very least score a goal on Bryzgalov.

SeventhHeaven4U
05-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Does anyone besides me do this?Last year when Brandon had their great run I started my playoff beard.Grew so much,and the wife was sooo glad when I shaved it off after brandon lost in 5 to Kelowna.This year I started one for the Colorado Avalanche,but it appears that my beard may be quickly coming to an end.

Seeing as there's quite a few females here that are die hard hockey fans, I wonder if they have any "playoff traditions". Hopefully none are able to grow beards! lol and I'd hate to think if we didn't shave our legs! Ewwww!! I think I'll just stick to wearing my fave teams' jersey or baseball cap!!
P.S. I love the playoff beards!! (so long as they don't turn into Grizzly Adams!! lol)