PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations!!!!

Kristi
05-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Vancouver Giants..............05-06 WHL Champions!

Way to go boys!!!!!!!

On to Moncton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy
05-09-2006, 09:41 PM
:clap: :groovy: :clap:

Gilbert_Brule_Fan
05-09-2006, 09:42 PM
whewwwww :clap: :groovy: :bounce:

Jimmy
05-09-2006, 09:44 PM
I am without words right now. It almost felt surreal watching my team lifting the championship trophy and jumping on top of each other.

Some of us had sat through some bad early years and yet have been rewarded so early in the franchise history. I am so proud of the Giants and what their organization has done.

Rest up boys, this is only a mini-celebration before the BIG ONE in a few weeks.

Kassian
05-09-2006, 09:44 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bounce: :groovy: :D :clap:

Tiger Trauma
05-09-2006, 09:48 PM
This year i always thought it would be a giants and tigers final...but the tigers couldnt get passed that darn pinecone :laugh:
(I hope next year)

Congratulations vancouver......enoy it now...you never know when you'll be back....oh wait........youll be there again next year too :laugh:

C.F
05-09-2006, 10:00 PM
WOOOOOOO WOOOOOOO!

This is unbelievable. I'm just so proud of this team, every single player in the Giants uniform has come so far since the beginning of the season.

The celebration is on, but not for long. The countdown to Moncton starts now!

GO GIANTS GO!

langdak
05-09-2006, 10:23 PM
wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo

congrats boys, you more then deserve it

its almost surreal at this point, watching the team i support hoist the cup was amazing

anxiously awaiting tuning in to watch the boys play in Moncton, make us proud again boys

CB123
05-09-2006, 10:24 PM
Oh Yeah!!!! :groovy:

scrunt
05-09-2006, 10:34 PM
:clap: : :bounce: :groovy: :groovy:

Yee Haw!

The machine keeps on rolling! It's funny, but in both games in Moose Jaw when the Giants were behind I never felt any concern. It was like watching a game where I already knew the final score, and was just waiting to see the next Giants goal that I knew was coming.

skinnyhead
05-09-2006, 10:36 PM
Way to go Vancouver. you guys are a top notch hockey club and organization. Now let's show everyone else what the dub is made of.

Bran
05-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Way to go guys!!! This is a team that deserves to be where they are, with some top notch fans, as well!! I thought from the beginning that these guys had what it takes...My heart is with the Pats, but I was always gunning for your boys, just a little. The Warriors shouldn't feel bad at all, they worked hard and lost to an amazing team.

SeventhHeaven4U
05-09-2006, 10:54 PM
Congrats Giants! I'll be cheering for you to bring the Cup back to Western Canada!!!! Good Luck!!!!!!

Knuckles Muldoon
05-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Like the wrap-up game down in Everett, I'm very happy about the team and the results tonight. Yet still, its just one more step. I want the Memorial Cup. I want it all. This group has been so impressive individually and collectively. They play like a team. They care about each and play for each other. When Repik drops the mits and goes after a 6'5" guy like Frazier McLaren, you know you've got something special. They've grown so much in the past 8 months, its just amazing. There isn't one single guy on that roster you can look at and think "he didn't do his job". Everybody has pulled their weight and then some. I love this group and just want to see them win it all for their own sake, if nothing else. They deserve it. :thumb:

dondo
05-10-2006, 12:32 AM
agreed scrunt.. its surreal knowing that your team has the game in hand even when they are playing from behind.

I'm elated and sad... I want to watch more of those games and I want to watch this particular team play at the Coliseum again.

Congrats boys you are a fantastic squad of players and you earned it playing as a team, and that's what hockey is all about.

and congrats to Brule for getting the WHL Playoff MVP, 16 goals and 14 assist in 18 games ... whew!

Beaner
05-10-2006, 01:17 AM
Well, what more can be said, a great year. And now we are off to Moncton to finish what was started in September.

Bring home the MC boys we believe. :thumb:

peatfan
05-10-2006, 05:54 AM
Giants were definately the best team in the playoffs and deserved all accolades. Brule was a level above everyone. Too bad you won't get to see him next year, unless Columbus visits Vancouver. I thought it would be my Hitmen vs the Giants but maybe next year they will hook up on the last game of the year. Good luck in Moncton, you won't need it if you keep playing like you are.

Hatguy
05-10-2006, 07:53 AM
A very big congrats to the Giants and their fans, you guys deserve this. This is a truly great team. So bring the Memorial Cup back to the West where we all know it belongs!!! And Kudos to Slade, he played great and kept a cool head. He didn't act like an idiot either. Good luck!

The_Vulk
05-10-2006, 04:47 PM
Congrats on winning the WHL Championship. But there is still lots of hockey left to play.

Win the Memorial Cup, and look out next year! Host and defending CHL Champs!

Yicks!

HAF
05-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Congrats to all the Giants fans and players!!!! NOW BRING THAT CUP HOME TO THE WEST WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!!

Spungy
05-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Congratulations Giants!!

amisk
05-10-2006, 10:27 PM
We are very proud or you!!! Good luck at the M.C.