PDA

View Full Version : Warrior fans should be proud

Ricobob
05-09-2006, 10:20 PM
Warrior fans, you should be proud of your Warriors! They finally broke thru and made it the WHL finals for the first time. You have some great players on that team...and they should be good again next year...especially if McArdle plays one more season in the dub.

I lived in MJ in the early 90's and watched a lot or Warriors hockey back then. There's a lot of fans there...sadly, there's also a few bad apples that think the Warriors should leave. I wonder what they're saying now that the team has captured the imagination of the city. Warrior fans, buy your season tickets and keep the team strong in MJ...we need MJ in the league...if you can't build a new rink, then renovate the crushed can...

Bran
05-09-2006, 10:50 PM
The Warriors have every reason to be proud. In the end, they lost to a great team, but they battled hard right to the end and never lost their character. Way to go, guys!

SeventhHeaven4U
05-09-2006, 10:52 PM
My thoughts exactly! We had an awesome, spectacular, and exciting season!!! It is sad to see Brouwer, Hansen and Fecho leave us, and possibly Jones N Boyd... but on the bright side, we have many returning and I look forward to another great season starting in September!!!!

WOOOOHOOOO WARRIORS!!!!! PROUD TO BE A WARRIOR FAN!!!!!! :groovy:

Have an Awesome Summer Guys!!!! You Deserve The Best!!!!!

dondo
05-10-2006, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the series guys... those were good games to watch .. a bit better for me of course.

And I like the Warriors fans on this site.

You guys should all be proud as not every team can knock off the top two teams in the Eastern Conference as well as your guys did.

Beaner
05-10-2006, 01:19 AM
Yes a big congrats to the Warriors on a great year and a Fantastic turn-around from last year.

Have a great summer, and look forward to hopefully seeing you all again next year in the final. :)

Hatguy
05-10-2006, 07:45 AM
Having never made it this far in the playoffs I can say I'm proud to be a Warrior fan and proud to live in Moose Jaw. We love our Warriors.

SeventhHeaven4U
05-10-2006, 10:16 PM
Am I the only one who feels that the Warriors were kinda robbed of the chance to give their fans a proper end of season skate n salute.... and the fans couldn't properly salute Brouwer and the team because it was all lost in the shadows of the Giants glory of going on to the MC?? I just feel that it was our rink and our guys should've been given the chance to do this before the awards went out... instead they just kinda were shoved off the ice..... I felt really really bad about this!!!!

Hatguy
05-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Yeah it's a shame, but I think the players know how much they mean to us. and after all the Giants won the league championship, it was their moment.

Bran
05-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Yeah it's a shame, but I think the players know how much they mean to us. and after all the Giants won the league championship, it was their moment.
I think that's exactly it...you can't make everyone happy, I think the fans in MJ know how much they mean to that team, and those boys know how much they mean to the fans. It's pretty hard to miss! The fans acknowledged and thanked the players with an ovation at the end of the game, and after that, it was the Giants turn to celebrate...they earned that moment.