PDA

View Full Version : Some good thoughts from a Warrior Fan....

Warrior Fan
05-09-2006, 10:42 PM
Proud of you guys. You played your hearts out and man that was a fun ride. I rarely leave the rink after a loss feeling good about the game and everything else. The Giants played one hell of a game and series and worked extremely hard. I have to give the d credit for the Giants they played great the entire series. Slade was good. Brule was much better than I ever gave him credit for.

I loved watching this series. I loved this entire season. We didn't win and that leaves a small hole but the rest of the season more than makes up for it.

Watching the Giants get that trophy made the last 20 years worth it for me. It gives me something to hope for in the future. That is something I can wait for. I honestly believe in the management and coaches of this team and have guys playing with a ton of heart and will do anything for each other and the fans have to respect that for sure.

This city is proud of this team and has been for years. It is too bad it took this long for the city to actually realize it. One of the things in this series that really makes me a feel good about the future of this team in our city is when the 50 50 draw was made last night for 5000 and the winner donated it to the Multiplex committe for the new building. This city has turned the corner and the bar has been raised. I for one can't wait for the next 20 years to start.

GO WARRIORS GO.

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-10-2006, 12:20 PM
The 50/50 winner gave up 5 large he must be a die hard Warrior fan or had too much money. Anyways thats one nice jesture on his/her behalf.

Bran
05-10-2006, 12:49 PM
The 50/50 winner gave up 5 large he must be a die hard Warrior fan or had too much money. Anyways thats one nice jesture on his/her behalf.
I'd give $5000 if it meant I never had to watch a game in that place again, crazy set up they've got going there. If you're going to build it, build it first-class, but it would be nice if they could find a way to keep it so you're right on top of the action...it's intimidating, to say the least and makes for a good atmosphere as long as everyone stays in line. They were talking about how they could have easily sold 5000 tickets last night, minus the 1000 people from Regina and Vancouver media (judging by the steady stream of traffic from MJ to Regina on Monday night, 1000 almost doesn't seem like a stretch) So they were talking about a 6000 seat arena...I don't know that Moose Jaw needs a place quite that big. $5000 doesn't seem like much when you look at the $40 million price tag, but every bit helps and when you consider that it came from a single person...that's amazing. Way to be!