PDA

View Full Version : It's Official

WHEATMAN
05-11-2006, 08:24 AM
Sami Sandell is not returning next year, he has signed a pro contract in Finland. The story is not up yet but I read it in the sun this morning. I will post the article as soon as it is available

Triton
05-11-2006, 09:16 AM
Thats too bad.Sami was really finding his way in this league,but was derailed by injuries.I think we may be able to take some positives out of this,and that is that we get to pick 2 new imports,in hopes that both will make immediate impacts not only with this team but the league.We could possibly strike gold and get a Brendl type player who imases the same amount of points.It could also go the other way and they both could be duds.

Who knows.Time will tell.Hopefully the scouting staff have done some homework,and were preparing for this.So what do we need?2 import forwards or a forward and a defenceman?

Good luck to Sami,and we thank you for your contributions to our organization the past 2 years.

Joe Hallenback
05-13-2006, 12:23 PM
2 import forwards would be nice maybe guys like Martin Lardal,Jan Mursak or Tomas Marcinko. 2 czech forwards and 1 slovak that will go in the 2nd-4th round of this years draft.