PDA

View Full Version : Our Very Own Winner!

CB123
05-11-2006, 03:04 PM
I am on the mailing list (e-mail) for The CHL Prospects Hockey Insider.

So I was reading this weeks issue, and what do I see under the fan mail section?

Fan Mail
Dear CHL Fan Mail,

My name is Jeremy and I am 11 years old and live just outside of Vancouver, BC. As you know, the Vancouver Giants are starting the WHL Championship series with Moose...
>> more

I thought, well there is only one person that could be... Yep, sure enough I click to read the whole letter, and its none other than our very own Gilbert_Brule_Fan!

Here is the whole letter.

http://whl.ca/en/members/?action=viewArticle&id=38&type=national

Gilbert_Brule_Fan also won a 2006 CHL Top Prospects Autographed Poster since his letter was picked.

Carebear
05-11-2006, 03:28 PM
Awww, thats so cute!!

Good job G_B_F!!!! :bounce:

Gilbert_Brule_Fan
05-11-2006, 04:30 PM
lol thanks carebear, they edited like half of the letter to make it sound more kidish lol but hey i won the poster signed by all the prospects and cherry along with my idol bobby orr :groovy:

rinkrat
05-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Way to go kid! The boys can use more great fans like you.Keep it up. :thumb:

dondo
05-11-2006, 06:18 PM
good stuff G_B_F

Gilbert_Brule_Fan
05-11-2006, 06:21 PM
Way to go kid! The boys can use more great fans like you.Keep it up. :thumb:

tell my parents that, maybe then they'd buy me a giants jersey ;)

Gilbert_Brule_Fan
05-11-2006, 06:26 PM
oh yeah, 2 minutes after i sent the letter to the chl i got a reply saying it got picked lol guess not many people enter it lol

Bran
05-11-2006, 11:42 PM
lol thanks carebear, they edited like half of the letter to make it sound more kidish lol but hey i won the poster signed by all the prospects and cherry along with my idol bobby orr :groovy:
Haha, that's kinda funny. I guess youre wise beyond your years...Pretty cool though, way to go.

Gilbert_Brule_Fan
05-12-2006, 08:32 AM
Haha, that's kinda funny. I guess youre wise beyond your years...Pretty cool though, way to go.

haha thanks :karate: