PDA

View Full Version : Bentley Generals to Play In Centrium

RDRebelsfan
02-09-2005, 07:02 PM
Just to let you Rebels fans know that on Feb 25th @ 7:00pm and Feb 27th @ 6PM, The bentley Generals Senior AAA hockey club will be playing their provincial series against Theo Fleury and the Horse Lake Thunder.

I'm trying to get more people and I'm hoping you Rebels fans here will come out and witness one or both of the games and see the great calibre of Senior AAA hockey.

I'll likely be announcing/DJing for this game since I am the Generals go to guy. It'd be nice to have Shiney there yelling the opposing team's goalie name before the game begins.

Tickets will be avail through ticketmaster the next few days apperently.

The Generals ahve a lot of familiar faces, again I encourage people here in the Red Deer area to attend.

Tinner
02-09-2005, 07:39 PM
certainly will try and attend the game. Fluery is of no interest to me as I would go if he wasn't playing.

Just a small question, I know the Bentley rink is small, is that why they are moving the game to the centrium, for the crowd that this series could generate. :wave:

RDRebelsfan
02-09-2005, 07:47 PM
Yes Rebel39, that is the exact reason. when Stony Plain played Horse Lake, they had to stop selling tickets at 1600 and even then it was crammed. I remember last year we played Stony Plain in our barn got it all puiblicized and all, and the banr was jam FN packed.

I'm sure we'll get at least 3000, it wont be like a rebels game...sold out or anything, but it'll be more comfortable.

BTw, the site link is in my sig, you'll notice who the familiar faces are.

Only other two guys On Horse Lake that may be familiar is Sasha Lackovic and gino Odjick

Shinyshoes
02-10-2005, 09:58 AM
Just to let you Rebels fans know that on Feb 25th @ 7:00pm and Feb 27th @ 6PM, The bentley Generals Senior AAA hockey club will be playing their provincial series against Theo Fleury and the Horse Lake Thunder.

It'd be nice to have Shiney there yelling the opposing team's goalie name before the game begins.

Unfortunatly I am already Planning a Bus trip to Calgary to watch the Rebels And the Hitmen on the 25th, but I will try to make the game on the 27th.

rdreb
02-10-2005, 10:11 AM
I'm also on the bus trip to Calgary on the 25th but sure will try and get out to the game on the 27th

:thumb:

Tinner
02-10-2005, 11:12 AM
Big City Employees Recognition Banquet on the 25th at the Black Knight but the 27th is a go. ;)

RDRebelsfan
02-10-2005, 06:57 PM
Unfortunatly I am already Planning a Bus trip to Calgary to watch the Rebels And the Hitmen on the 25th, but I will try to make the game on the 27th.

alright cool. You should enjoy the game, the more we can get the better of course.