PDA

View Full Version : Watt likely will not be available for the tiebreaker so Reese likely back in

N.W. Bruin
05-23-2006, 08:39 PM
Pretty sure will face a one game suspension for the hit from behind and the major he received for it.

Beaner
05-23-2006, 08:43 PM
Downie may be gone as well for the Tie-breaker as he took a Misconduct and a Game Miscoduct at the end of the game.

N.W. Bruin
05-23-2006, 08:56 PM
Downie may be gone as well for the Tie-breaker as he took a Misconduct and a Game Miscoduct at the end of the game.

Not sure whether Downie will be missing on Thursday but it is possible. Only Downie downer is I can't watch the game on the tube because of the noon start time. I have to work till 5:00 in the afternoon but I will listen to Joey on the radio real quietly.

Knuckles Muldoon
05-23-2006, 09:00 PM
Not sure whether Downie will be missing on Thursday but it is possible. Only Downie downer is I can't watch the game on the tube because of the noon start time. I have to work till 5:00 in the afternoon but I will listen to Joey on the radio real quietly.
Holy Sheet!!! The tie-breaker is at noon on Thursday?? Now I know this helps the winner for Friday, but GEEEEZZZ.....
I'll be heading for home at 11:30. :D

dondo
05-23-2006, 11:14 PM
don't you think Flatters would be a better insert than Reese?

Beaner
05-23-2006, 11:20 PM
TSN is saying Dwonie will not be suspended

from, http://www.tsn.ca/chl/news_story/?ID=166740&hubname=chl

Peterborough's Steve Downie received a game misconduct for having physical contact with an official during the game-ending ruckus, but will face no further discipline.

----------

Hard call, I'll let Hayzer make this call on his own. :laugh:

Kassian
05-23-2006, 11:38 PM

Probably not. I like Flatters but we can use as much offense as we can get. And obviously Reese will bring more of that to the table than Flatters.

dondo
05-24-2006, 02:41 PM
Probably not. I like Flatters but we can use as much offense as we can get. And obviously Reese will bring more of that to the table than Flatters.

I just thought that Jason's effort was suspect in the first two games and if a player is going to be slotted into the energy line I think Johnny would give us more crushing POOOwerrrrr. Or maybe even Kenton could get a kick at the cat - you never know

do we know for sure if Watt is suspended? Also I think Downie battling with a ref/linesman should get him tossed for a game - that was bit ridiculous. but w/e - we'll still beat them not unlike a rented mule.

Beaner
05-24-2006, 02:45 PM
Mojo radio has just reported that Don will not be making any line-up changes which says to me Watt is in and thus not suspended.

I'm sure we ould have heard by now if he was suspended since it is 6pm Moncton time.

dondo
05-24-2006, 02:54 PM
excellent

thx beaner - now we just gotta get rid of that czibere kid j/k :laugh:

actually Czibere played a great game vs the Petes hope to see more of the same on Thursday - goooo Mitch