PDA

View Full Version : Well guys

Dwight Schrute
05-23-2006, 09:58 PM
well guys and gals, its been a slice. i have a new job in which i am secluded from the internet, and i wont be posting on here much any more. i just found out this afternoon and am heading to alberta tommorrow. its been fun being on here and i will continue to follow the raiders and the whl. its been nice talking hockey with all you fine folk, and hopefully i can make it back for a game or 2 this season. see ya all later and take care
Danno

Ricobob
05-23-2006, 11:29 PM
well guys and gals, its been a slice. i have a new job in which i am secluded from the internet, and i wont be posting on here much any more. i just found out this afternoon and am heading to alberta tommorrow. its been fun being on here and i will continue to follow the raiders and the whl. its been nice talking hockey with all you fine folk, and hopefully i can make it back for a game or 2 this season. see ya all later and take care
Danno

Good luck in your new gig. No matter what far reaches of hinterland you may be posted at, the internet is always there for you to keep up with your Raiders. So don't give up the DANNOABRAM!!

Dwight Schrute
05-28-2006, 10:51 AM
ok well to my pleasant suprise the camp i am at has wireless internet. and i just happenned to bring my laptop along for entertainment. i look forward to hearing you fine folks recaps and stuff. ok well later
danno