PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Draft Near

loud and proud
05-25-2006, 04:44 PM
So with a week left, it's time to start speculating - will the Broncos trade to protect Chilliwack from taking someone at random or will they wait and take their chances?

Who would you give up if it comes to a trade?

Are any of the three drafted players going to sign? Does anyone have inside info on Moir or Lukacevic's future?

Toswammi
05-25-2006, 04:47 PM
I am thinking trade and am hoping Larachelle + forward (Leo?, Macavoy? Smith? etc) (sp) is involved, we just have a glut of defensemen and RJ in my eyes was number 6 last year in the depth chart and we have a lot of forwards, especially with some of the young ones pushing to make the team. Dont kid yourself next year we will have a younger team with most those 19's gone from last year all replaces by 16/17's.

Toswammi
05-31-2006, 11:26 AM
Doesnt look like they will be making a trade with the Bruins. They will be selecting someone off our roster instead.

2,5,andagame
05-31-2006, 12:36 PM
Jon Keene was saying today he will talk about the draft tommorrow(Thurs) and talk about who might be leaving. He probably has inside info on the PPL.

Toswammi
05-31-2006, 01:49 PM
Don't know about inside info but any Bronco fan has a good idea of who will and who probably wont be protected the only question is how many (if any) 20 yr olds get protected

scmejr
05-31-2006, 03:17 PM
of course 3 20 year olds will be protected. Deno will keep kyle, myles(probably) and ned(if he doesn't sign) and I am willing to bet that the 20 year old protected after that will be josh because hes a hard worker(bs). I am sorry to all of you who think josh is a great player but in my mind he struggled when we needed him to step it up, this past season. I think we should look at keeping donny or jeremy because they gave it what they could all the time and both really steped it up.