PDA

View Full Version : new theoretical Rockets 3rd?

Teaps
05-25-2006, 08:34 PM
What do you guys think?

http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rockets2nm.jpg

Disclaimer: This Jersey is unofficial and are only for Show purposes. Jurseys are not related to the real WHL or any of it's teams in any way shape or form.

fightstrap50
05-25-2006, 10:31 PM
that looks waaaaaaaaaaaay better than all the mixed teal, red and black ect... Just change the logo to something new for a third jersey and you're set. And not letters across the front eh! Thats curently in use, lol.

dondo
05-26-2006, 03:49 PM
that looks waaaaaaaaaaaay better than all the mixed teal, red and black ect... Just change the logo to something new for a third jersey and you're set. And not letters across the front eh! Thats curently in use, lol.

Speaking of which those are some of my favorite thirds (The Ice ones) very clean and classic looking.. and that touch of copper adds a nice touch.

The Giants are getting new thirds as well - they retired the grey ones and are going to have new ones at the beginning of next season - I still haven't seen the proposed looks though - anybody got a link?

Teaps
05-26-2006, 09:56 PM
Thats not the REAL new Rockets thirds. Thats something that I did in paintshop. I'd be more than happy to do something like that for your team if u wish.

Beaner
05-26-2006, 11:31 PM

3rd jersey logo should be an old style 50's Rocket ship, like the one in Flash Gordon. :)

fightstrap50
05-27-2006, 12:05 AM
Thats not the REAL new Rockets thirds. Thats something that I did in paintshop. I'd be more than happy to do something like that for your team if u wish.
Yeah I know what the jersey was all about man, i was just saying you should try to make a different logo for the jersey you have come up with. heres a logo from a puck from 2002/03 paste this on there

Triton
05-27-2006, 12:09 PM

Create one for the Raiders or Brandon.

fightstrap50
05-27-2006, 10:47 PM
Create one for the Raiders or Brandon.
I created some for the raiders, the Rebels and the ICE a while ago just look for some older posts about jerseys ect. Ill see if i can find the pictures I made up too.

skinnyhead
05-28-2006, 09:41 PM
well seeing as your a rockets fan you might see this better here. Those Jerseys are awesome you should create a Warriors one man

KBF
06-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Now if Rocket management could make a logo that at the very least looked like the ogopogo then you'd be set.

And the Blazer jersey, brutal ugliest shade of orange I've ever seen. And the logo is hideous thats why that 3rd jersey don't exist anymore.