PDA

View Full Version : New Warriors Third Jersey

Teaps
05-28-2006, 11:00 PM
http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warriors7fv.jpg

Disclaimer: This Jersey is unofficial and are only for Show purposes. Jurseys are not related to the real WHL or any of it's teams in any way shape or form.

Triton
05-29-2006, 12:01 AM
Pretty decent.Nice two tone mix.Would like to see a different logo with the Warriors.Something along the lines of a native american with a serious mean look to him holding a hockey stick.

SeventhHeaven4U
05-29-2006, 12:41 AM
Pretty decent.Nice two tone mix.Would like to see a different logo with the Warriors.Something along the lines of a native american with a serious mean look to him holding a hockey stick.

Maybe a frontal view of a warrior with a painted war face in the teams colors wearing a headdress...

... i was trying to imagine some fierce moose head LOL but somehow I just can't picture anything too ''tough'' with a moose.

dondo
05-29-2006, 12:47 AM
I'd like to know where the Warrior logo came from - it seems to me its an old logo that they tried to update with new lettering, but for me its a clash of styles - anybody know how long this particular logo has been around and if its an amalgamation of sorts of two logo concepts?

Warrior Fan
05-29-2006, 08:59 AM
That didn't sit well with the natives. I guess they were taking exception to it. I think a Warrior could also be demonstrated by having a guy on horsback in full armour weilding a huge spike ball around his head with the horse breathing some serious flames. I think that would look great as well. You could make that fit into team colors.

They came up with this logo when the whl jersey's started to go Hollywood. Like the Bronco's and Pats jerseys. I like the old Warrior logo the best but it not politically correct. Can't go with wild Indians looking out of control anymore. They consider it to be an insult. I think it rests more along the lines of heritage but that is just a matter of opinion. I am glad they went with a grey third jersey though. That is awsome.

Hatguy
05-29-2006, 05:25 PM
We really need a third jersey and new logo. That looks awesome man. I hope we get something new sooner or later, like a new arena...