PDA

View Full Version : division realignments on the site.

HAF
05-29-2006, 08:50 PM
As most of you have noticed I have moved the Broncos forum to the east division and the Ice forum over to its new home in the Central. Do you guys want me to go ahead and build an Edmonton forum now or wait till the expansion gets a little bit closer?

HAF
05-29-2006, 10:28 PM
I have also deleted the WHL top 10 rating forum. We can put it back in place when we start up again in the pre season.

langdak
05-30-2006, 12:35 AM
I say add it now

Might as well get the chat going about the team

Speculation about details is sometimes better then actual truth :thumb:

The_Vulk
05-30-2006, 05:14 PM
Just as we had Chilliwack before they drafted their players, Edmonton too should have their forum up well in advance.

Talk about the colours, logo, and other issues leading up to icing the team, having a forum to do that in would be needed.

Fight Guy
05-30-2006, 08:49 PM
Ooooo...got a little confused when the east division had 6 teams when I looked :thumb: ...lol.

2,5,andagame
05-30-2006, 10:08 PM
I like the changes, and think Edmonton should stay. There are alot of Edmonton fans, old and new, out on other message boards, so you might as well keep it up, get them here and continue making this board better.

Toswammi
05-31-2006, 11:25 AM
Might as well do it now. Even with no team there still is some topics to discuss and i am sure there are fans in Edmonton that would love to talk about it.

Dwight Schrute
06-01-2006, 03:03 PM
just a thought but maybe wait till the oiler run is over before adding it
the is so much with the oilers right now it might turn into another oiler board

nivek_wahs
06-03-2006, 02:13 PM
As most of you have noticed I have moved the Broncos forum to the east division and the Ice forum over to its new home in the Central. Do you guys want me to go ahead and build an Edmonton forum now or wait till the expansion gets a little bit closer?

I like the format with the new division alignments... Gives us a chance to get into the grove of having Chilliwack and soon the Edmonton *Oil Kings* franchises for the upcoming season(s). Good idea.

just a thought but maybe wait till the oiler run is over before adding it
the is so much with the oilers right now it might turn into another oiler board
That's why we have moderators... :thumb:

Spungy
06-03-2006, 05:02 PM
looks great!

i look forward to all of the speculating on that board!