PDA

View Full Version : Mascot

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-31-2006, 02:25 PM
I know that the Mascots are there to entertain the kids,but since the old one "helmutt" retired amd the new one "pokecheck" was created. I was wondering what everyone else(who has seen the new mascot) thought of the change was it good or bad?

I really don't mind the change,it is good to see that they came up with a different mascot,it is something that I think is unique(because I think that the Yeti is different,and I also think it is a one of a kind mascot)B]I might be wrong though[/B] I would have nver thought of that.

I think that appearancewise that Pokecheck it a very eyecatching mascot,but they were both very entertaining

Here is a picture of Helmutt and Pokecheck.

saskdevil
05-31-2006, 08:54 PM
I posted in the chilliwack site about this....but here we go anyways. When he was introduced the PA system was a little distorted and I thought that he said Kotex then I looked at the costume and thought.....yeah he does kinda look like a big tampon !! :laugh: At the beginning he was pretty blah, but near the end of the season and playoffs he was a lot more lively and interacting with the crowd. We'll see this coming season what the bloody beast(sorry just had to get that one in!!) has in him to try and get the crowd excited and hopefully roaring for the boys. :thumb: